John Dory

He sighed as he carried Branch back into Rhonda, allowing Tiny to drive again as Bruce sat in the driver's seat.

Poppy seemed concerned about Branch, but also happy that they were 'bonding' so she left him and Branch alone.

He sat down with Branch on his lap, helping his baby brother drink the medicated water that Brandy helped Bruce make.

At first, Branch fussed and whined, refusing the water.

But he finally gave in and drank from the straw.

JD leaned back, holding Branch tight as he looked around Rhonda.

JD knew Branch wanted to help find Clay, and that's why he's keeping Branch close.

Then something caught his attention and he pointed, JD looked up and saw Clay's old funderdrawers.

Branch tried to get up, "Scent! Scent!"

JD held him tighter, "Branch, listen to me, calm down and use your words, buddy."

Branch struggled and seemed frustrated that he didn't immediately understand.

"Track scent!"

JD sighed, "What do you mean?"

Poppy walked over to them, "He means that Rhonda can track the scent."

JD thought for a moment then nodded, that makes sense.

"Alright, but be careful, you need to break the glass and I don't want anyone getting hurt."

Poppy nodded and grabbed a hammer that Branch had pulled from his hair, "Of course."

JD stared at Branch, "What else do you have in there, bud?"

Branch grinned, "Lots and lots."

JD sighed, Branch is too sick to form proper sentences and at times he can barely understand JD...

This is bad.

"Papa.." Branch whined.

This is very bad.