03 | honey buddah promise

Start from the beginning

You raised a brow at his message.

[name] | Huh?

yoosung | ??

You passed by a different set of apartments, eyes briefly catching sight of the outdoor security camera that pointed in the direction of the Main Street. The red dot blinked at you, and suddenly you felt a chill up your spine at the idea that somebody was watching you.

707 | nothing~ nothing~

[name] | Haha, are you spying on me again?

yoosung | Spying on you??

yoosung | Again????

yoosung | what's going on??? seven I'm confused

You paused in front of the apartment building and stared up at the camera. You discreetly looked around to see if anyone else was watching, and when you decided the coast was clear, you broke out into a silly little dance.

God, you were praying you were right and that Seven was actually watching you, or else you'd feel incredibly stupid.

707 | lolololol

707 | you're brave for busting out a move in public

707 | didn't take you for a dancer lolol

You laughed out loud at his comments before moving on and back towards Rika's apartment. It was still cold outside, and you were still desperate to relax in the box of warmth again.

yoosung | what's going on?! who's dancing in public?! are you spying on [name]?! what's she doing?!

You reached the elevator and pressed the button inside, watching your smeared reflection in the silver mirror as the doors closed. The box whirred to life and took you upwards, and you continued to watch your phone blowup with confused messages from Yoosung as he demanded to know what was happening.

707 | And~ she's back safely!

707 | Hurray!

707 | SEVEN-OH-SEVEN, DEFENDER OF JUSTICE, HAS COMPLETED HIS MISSION SUCCESSFULLY

707 | HE WILL NOW BE REWARDED WITH A DELICIOUS PACKET OF HONEY BUDDAH CHIPS

707 | yum

You pressed in the numbers on the keypad and let yourself back into the apartment, ensuring the door was locked behind you before setting down your items in the kitchen. You immediately set to work on making yourself some instant noodles, feeling your stomach growl with every passing second that it went without food.

[name] | honey buddah chips?

yoosung | the nicest, TASTIEST chips in existence!

yoosung | they're so rare to find...

707 | I have an entire warehouse full of them lol

yoosung | WHAT

yoosung | HOW?!

You curled up on the desk chair with your fluffy blanket wrapped around your shoulders. Placing the bowl of steaming noodles down, you pushed the hot food around with your fork, allowing it to cool somewhat before eating.

[name] | Wow, if they're so rare to find, how did you end up with so many, oh great defender of justice?

707 | Heheheheh

707 | That

707 | Is

707 | A secret!