Ch.9 New Job (part 2)

Jimin's P.O.V

When I came to see her, I saw her sitting her outside and crying. I went near her, and called her name. She wiped her tears and looked down. I sat beside her and asked what had happened. She told that she was fired. I asked her and she said because she didn't work properly.

I consoled her. She hugged me tightly. My heart started beating crazy, like that day. A small girl came towards us and asked y/n why she was crying. I got shocked by the reply that she gave. Her parents died. I never knew that. I felt so sad for her. She had to go through all this alone, while she didn't have anyone for her.

Yes, true she was the only daughter for her parents. She didn't have any siblings. She had only me at that time.

I didn't wanna know about it until she wants to talk about it. So I said that she can tell me when she wanted to tell me. The girl before leaving. said that. We both looked like a couple. When I heard that, again my heart started beating. What is wrong with me. This is not the time to think about it. I left that thought and stayed beside her. Seeing her like this, I couldn't do anything.
Then I remembered something and told her that I will give her a job offer of being our PA. Cause we didn't have a PA also. She hesitated. I also wanted to spend some time with her so I asked her. She was silent. "I'll take it as a yes. I'll send you the address." I said and left as I had practice. I really wanted to do something for her, cause she has done a lot for me.

Y/n P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up and did my morning routine. I went down to the kitchen, as I was hungry. I made myself a bread toast. I ate it and left it in my car to the address that Jimin had sent.

I reached there, and entered the lift while someone put their leg in the middle and the lift opened up. I saw who it was. It was Yoongi. He wore a cap and glasses. He looked cute though. He entered the lift and stared at me from top to bottom like he has never seen a girl before.

"Which floor??" I asked him. He replied,"5th floor." There was silence after that.

"Who are you? What do you want?" He asked suddenly, which scared me.

"I'm y/n. I came here for an interview." I replied him. He nodded his head. "Hey, can I know where is the managers office?" I asked him, looking at him. He replied, the 5th floor only. I'll take you there." The lift opened. "No it's okay. I can manage. Thank you so much." I said and left. He went the other direction while I went the other way.

On my way to the managers office, I was looking back and walking that I bumped into someone. His coffee spilled on me. My dress got ruined. I looked up to see who it was.
To my surprise it was Hoseok. He looked at me and said,"Gwenchana??" "I'm fine." I replied kindly. "I'm really sorry for spilling coffee on you." He said worried. "Hey, come on it's okay. Things like this happen to everyone. You didn't mean to spill it on me. Maybe I can buy you a new one." I replied smiling at him. He looked at me shocked at first but then smiled and said, "I'm the one who should buy you a new dress, but you offered me to buy me a new drink. You really are different from other girls." I asked him,"Can I know where the manager's office is?" "Sure, come on. I'll take you there." He said, smiling. He had a cute smile. Any girl would fall for that angel smile of his. He showed me the room and I thanked him. He left.

I went in and said, "Excuse me sir. I'm y/n. I have come here for an interview." "Ahhh y/n. Come on. Take a seat. Jimin told me about you. He begged me to interview cause you were his friend. So I gave him a chance. And you look fit for the job." He said, with a warm smile. "He is so fast. Yes, I'm his friend. Can I know what job I'll be doing?" I asked him. "You'll be their personal assistant aka their PA." He said. "Okay, thank you sir. So when can I start my work??" I asked him. He looked at me surprised. I asked him,"Sir is there any problem?"

He replied," I've never seen a girl like you. Every girl would die to be in this job. But you are so casual. Anyways you can start your job from today. Stay with them for a day and get together with the members."
"Sir..... do you have any other empty jobs here??" I asked him hesitantly. "Yes we do require a makeup artist. By any chance, do you know any artist who can help with makeup." He asked.
"Yes sir! My friend does very good makeup sir. I'll ask her and let you know sir." I said excitedly. That was one other than Mia. My one and only friend. She would love this job. So I wanted to kinda surprise her with the job offer.

The manager took me to the members. We went into a studio kinda place. It looked so cool. It had mirrors to see how we performed. And it was so spacious. I always wished to dance in a place like this before.

The manager called the boys, who were practicing. They came and yoongi, hoseok and jimin were excited to see me. "Okay guys listen here. This is y/n l/n. She will be your PA starting today. So if there is anything to ask, you ask now." There was silence. "Okay. So y/n, boys, introduce yourselves and start practicing. I've got an important job to do. Y/n if there are any doubts you can ask the members or the other staff if you couldn't contact me. Okay??" He said. I nodded my head in agreement. Then he left.

"Hey guys. I'm y/n l/n. You can call me y/n." I said, with a smile.

"Hi, I'm namjoon. I'm the leader of this group.
And this is Seok Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook and that is Jimin." He said.
"I know." I said and was unable to control my laugh when I saw Jimin. They were surprised to see me like this.
"I'm sorry. You guys practice. I'll come back later." I said and rushed out of the room. As soon as I left, I could control. I started bursting into laughter.

I laughed so loud that I caught everyone's attention and the boys too.

Jimin's P.O.V

When I saw y/n enter the room, I was so happy. Namjoon hyung introduced us. But when she saw me, she was giggling, like controlling her laugh. I couldn't understand her.

She excused herself and rushed out. Taehyung asked,"Hey jimin-ahhh isn't she that friend of yours who works at the cafe??" I nodded my head saying yes. The other members were shocked to see my answer. Hoseok hyung, then asked," yahhh, jinjja. Jimin, how did you get a beautiful, pretty girl as a friend. Is she fake or...." "ANNIYO!!!" I shouted. "Jinjja she is my friend. If you want ask her." I said. "Okay, okay. I trust you. But I can't believe it." Hoseok hyung said. "Hyung!!" I said.

The others started laughing at us.

Then we heard someone laugh from outside. Who was it. I thought. We all went and peeped to see who it was.

To be continued.....