Ch.8 New job (part 1)

The next day, I woke up and got ready to work at the coffee house. I felt sad for Mia, cause she has been doing everything on her own. I wish I could help her. But I couldn't contact her. Her phone was switched off.

I went to the cafe, changed and went to the counter. At a table, I saw a family. They were so happy. They had a daughter who was 10yrs old. She looked so cute. They were enjoying their life. Then I remembered about my parents. How I used to be with my parents. I missed them so much. They had ordered a lot of things, just for their daughter. My parents too, got me whatever I didn't even want. But I refused to buy it from them and always used to say,"Mom, Dad. You don't need to buy me these things. I don't want all this. I just want your love forever and ever."

A tear dropped from my eye. I washed it out, and went back to work. But I couldn't stop staring at them. After 10-15 mins, the manager had come to the coffee house. I greeted him,"Good morning, sir." "Good morning, y/n- ahh! Can you come outside. I need to talk to you for a minute." He said.

I went behind him. He asked me to sit down near a bench and said, "Y/n, why didn't you come for a month??" "Sir, I had an important test, so I had to attend it sir." I replied. "Ok! But there is something else I need to say to you. You.... you..." he said. I wondered what was wrong with him. "Sir is there any problem?" I asked curiously. He took a deep breath in and replied, "Y/n, I'm sorry to say this, but you are fired!" "I'm what???" I asked in shock. "But why?" He replied, "See y/n, there is a reason behind everything. I see how much you struggle. I know you need money to survive, but try another job. Maybe they'll give you more of the amount I gave you."

"Sir, but it is not a valid reason. Sir, please sir. I need this job. I don't have anywhere else to go. Sir please." I said with tears flowing down my cheek.

"I'm sorry y/n, but I'm afraid so. And I've found a replacement for you. It is for your good, y/n. You can leave now." He said and left. I was shocked when he said he found a replacement. I started bursting into tears.

I heard someone call my name, "Y/n!" I lifted up my head to see who it was. It was Jimin. I wiped my tears as fast as I could, and put my face down, crying inside. "Y/n, what happened???

Why are you crying???" He asked doubtful. When he asked me, I burst into tears badly and hugged tight, like never before. "Hey, it's ok. Tell me what happened." He consoled me. I wiped my tears, and then said,"I got fired."

"What??" He asked. I didn't want to tell him so I said,"cause I didn't do my job properly." And started crying again.

I laid on his chest and he hugged me, making me comfortable.

After sometime, the family that I saw inside, were leaving. They came out and saw me crying. The girl asked her mother,"Eomma, why is unnie crying??"

"I don't know child. Why don't you ask her?" Her mother said. She said okay and came towards me.

"Unnie, why are you crying? What happened?"

She asked, which made my heart melt. I said,"Nothing."
"Then why are you crying? Did oppa do something?" She asked. I smiled at her and said, "No, it's just that I miss my parents a lot." "Ohh! But you can se them, right?!" She asked doubtful. I replied, in tears,"I can't see them." She asked,"why??"

"Because they are far away from me." I replied. She looked confused. "Unnie, far away means where??" I forgot jimin was next to me and replied, "You see up there, the sky. They are there, watching me from above." I cried even more when I talked about my parents. "Are they with god??" She asked sadly. "Yes!" I replied crying even more.

"I'm sorry unnie. I shouldn't have asked you about your parents. Now I made you cry." She said looking down. I held her shoulders so she could look at me and I said, "No, it's not your fault. I have to thank you and your family for reminding me about them. You know what, spend the most time with your family. Cause they are always precious than a diamond. Okay! Promise me you'll never fight with your parents and always stay with them." "Okay unnie!" She said smiling. I put my palm out and she promised me. After I sat back I remembered that jimin was there. He looked shocked. Then I whispered,"I'll tell you later." The little girl saw me whispering something to him and said,"Unnie, oppa. You both are so cute together."

I laughed at it and said,"Sweety, we are friends."
"But you guys look like couples!" She replied. "Okay. Take care and don't forget our promise okay??!!" I said. "Okay unnie." She replied and waved her hand. I waved back.

I saw jimin staring at me. I said,"Jimin, I don't wanna talk about it now..." He stopped me in the middle and said, "Y/n, it's okay. I know it. You can tell me the reason and everything when you want to. I'm not forcing you." "Thanks a lot, Jimin." I said and hugged him.

We pulled back and jimin said, "Y/n, I have a job offer. Will you accept it?"

Without hesitating, I said, "Yes." Cause I had no other job. If I need to live, I need money to survive. Half of my salary was for rent and the bills that were to be paid, the rest was for my personal needs and food.

"Woah, that was fast." He replied. "Come on tell me quickly." I said. "Okay. We are searching for a personal assistant. Why don't you work for us?" "But, I don't wanna disturb your courier..." before I could finish, jimin cut me off and said,"Nah-ah-ahh, no buts y/n.
If you work as our PA also we can spend time, together.
And it had been so long. So.....do you accept my offer or not??" "I-i...." he cut me off again and said, okay. I'll take it as a yes. Tomorrow, 10:30, interview. Don't forget. I'll send you the location. Now go home and rest okay."
"Okay. Thanks a lot, Jimin." I said.
"Hey, no thanks, no sorry between friends, okay??" He said smiling. I also smiled and said,"okay. Bye jimin. Take care." "You too. Bye y/n." He said and left, as he had practice.

I went home, took a shower and watched some T.V. I saw my phone, and saw the address sent by Jimin and texted-

Y/n: thanks a lot.

He replied immediately

Jimin: how many times????

Y/n: I don't know how to thank you for the help you've done.

Jimin: Come on. It's nothing compared to what you've done to me.

Y/n: lol

Jimin: jinjja??!!

Ok take some rest now. Tomorrow you have an interview. Don't forget. Sleep tight.

Y/n: You too take some rest. You've been working really hard. Ok good night.

Jimin: good night.

(End of chat)

I went up to my room and laid down, after the hectic day.

The next morning.....

To be continued....