Ch.3 Knowing her (part 1)

"M-m-m-my n-n-name.... i-i-i'm...". Then suddenly one of the members shouted, "Yah! Jimin-ah what takes you so long??" He yelled from here, "Hyung, i'm coming, wait for a second." After yelling to them, he looked at me amd grabbed my shoulders and said,"its okay, thank you for helping me clean up. I have to leave now. So.....maybe see you around." He left with his hyungs.

(Jimin's P.O.V)

When i entered the cafe, i saw a girl who looked familiar to me. She had the same features of Y/N. 'What if it was her?' I started thinking.

Then i told my hungs,"I think i have seen that girl somewhere. But i dont remember where and when." I saw her approach and stopped. She served the others and while she was giving me my drink, her surprised her and she spilt the drink on me. She slipped due to her surprise. I thought to get ahold of her but i couldn't get up as she had spilt the drink. But luckily Hoseok hyung had grabbed her. When she got up she realized she had poured the drink on me.

She kept asking me sorry a thousand times. I kept saying,"It's ok. Things like these happen."But then she didnt listen and said,"Oppa, i'm really sorry for the mess i created. I'll help you clean it. Then she grabbed my arm and walked me to the restroom. When we entered, she asked me to remove my shirt to clean it. But I hesitated cause as an idol i usually don't let anyone see my body. She looked at me and said,"its ok, you can keep your shirt on if you feel uncomfortable." I kept my shirt on. I was happy to know that she was not like other ARMY's. She knows i'm an idol, most girls tend to see our abs but she is not like that she is different.

While she was cleaning my shirt, her hands touched my body. I felt her soft hands on my body. It felt like Y/N's. I kinda liked it. Suddenly my heart was beating fast. I don't know why. My mind was telling me to talk to keep the silence away. I said, "Hey, you can call me Jimin. You look the same age as me. Also you look kinda pretty though to be honest."

Shit. Why the heck did that come at the end. I should't have spoken. But then I looked at her, and she was smiling. She was about to finish cleaning up. When out of nowhere i asked "Hey can i know what your name is?
Cause you look familiar to someone I know." Ok, seriously what is wrong with me. Why do i need to tell her you look familiar to me. I could have just asked her name. I started screwing myself. Then she was telling, but she stammered. I didn't know why. Then Jin hyung shouted, "Yah! Jimin-ah what takes you so long?" I got pissed by jin hyung calling me at that moment. Then I yelled," Hyung, wait for a second, I'm coming". Then i grabbed her and stopped her from cleaning and said,"It's okay. Thank you for helping me clean up.
So.....maybe see you around." I told and left with the restroom and i got another drink and left with my hyungs. In the car, I was thinking about her only. Her shining eyes, her pink lips, her soft skin. I couldn't get her off my mind. I tried remembering her face. But every time I try to remember, only my Y/N face appears. She looked a lot like her. And i didnt get to know her name also.

Seeing me upset, Taehyung asked, "Jimin-sshi, is everything okay?? You look kinda upset. Was it because the girl poured your drink on you??"
"No. I'm fine....Taehyung, by any chance did you ask that girl's name at the shop???" I asked eagerly.
Taehyung looked at me suspiciously, then said "Yeah I asked them. They said her name was..." He wasn't that good at remembering names, even though it was told to him a few minutes ago. Then he opened his mouth,"Ahhhh. Got it. Her name was... Yahh! I forgot again. I'll tell you when I remember. But all I know is she was also from Busan."

"Yahh! Taehyung, can't you remember the name also??!!" I started shouting. Then Taehyung said, "Hey, I'm sorry. You know I can't remember names, sometimes." After sometime Taehyung asked me,"Anyway, why do you want to know her?? Do you know her??" "I don't know. She looks like my childhood friend. Her smile, her looks, her hair, everything looks like her."

Taehyung hyung opened his mouth, when i said about Y/N.

We reached our dorm. I went to my room and changed my shirt. I lay down on my bed, and started thinking about her. Then I thought to myself 'Maybe, if i go to the coffee house everyday, i can know more about her! Thinking about it, I fell asleep.

To be continued..