Ch.6 The gift (Jimin's P.O.V)

(This whole chapter is about jimin's p.o.v)

The first time i met her, i couldn't stop thinking about her. She looked just like y/n. Why can't i stop thinking about her. Then suddenly, the door opened wide with a thud. It was Taehyung. He had come running to my room.

I asked him with shock and curiousity, "Taehyung, is everything okay? Why did you come running?"

He replied,"H...h....h...hung, i.....i g....g...go hr n...n...name." I couldn't understand him properly. He was out of breath, so i provided him some water and asked him to deep breathes.

"Now tell me what it is.", i asked. He got back to the real world and said,"I got to know her name, but i forgot it again." "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Taehyung-ahh!!!!" I got pissed at him and screamed. Seeing me scream badly, he left till the door and turned back and looked at me and said, "Jimin-ah, i have an idea." With anger gushing out of my face i said, "What is it now??"

He got shocked while he saw me with anger and asked,"Anyway, why do you want to know her??" After hearing him, i didn't know what to tell him. Is it because she is my best friend, she has done a lot for me. Infact she was the one who never gave up on me and everyday she used to say, "You will become an idol. One day or the other we will meet then!" or because i had feelings for her. I didn't know myself. "Yahhh, Taehyung-ahh, will you tell me what your idea was??" I asked him curiously and eagerly.

He replied,"Why don't you tell me her name and i will tell you if that is her name??" After hearing him, i was so excited. I thought to myself 'we can be together like old days!' I was into so much thinking, that it got disturbed by Taehyung's snap.

He looked at me and asked, "What are you thinking, hyung?"

I looked at him and said, "Nothing. Are you sure you can remember her name when i tell?" Taehyung nodded his head. "Okay. Her name is Y/N L/N." I looked at Taehyung. He looked surprised. I asked,"Is it not her???"

He replied,"No. It is her. Her name was y/n." I shouted,"JINJJA!!! Are you sure???"

He replied,"Really!! Her name was y/n."

I was so happy, i had met her. I had her with me for a few minutes. But i thought to myself 'why didn't she tell me that she was y/n. Why did she not reply when i said she looked familiar. Is there something she is hiding from me?????' Maybe i will ask her when i meet her again.

I was busy that whole week. I had a lot of practice as i had to go for a world tour.

But i was free this wednesday. So i begged Jungkook and Taehyung to come with me to the coffee house. It was somewhat near our dorm. I didn't wanna go alone cause it'll look suspicious and awkward.

But before going there, i thought i could give her something. Something she would remember. Then it struck me, the showpiece gifted by our mothers. I packed it and wrote a small letter.

While we came to the coffee house, i took the gift in my hand and walked while Taehyung called me and asked, "Hey hyung. Where are you going?? And what is that in your hand??"

I hid my hand behind as soon as he asked me. Then he asked,"Is it for that girl?????" Jungkook came out, heard him and asked, "Who is that girl??" Taehyung replied, "The girl at the coffee house. She is his childhood friend and he wanted to see her" "Ohhhhh, i understand. Someone has fallen in....." Before he could finish, i hit his arm and he acted like i hit him hard.

Then i saw y/n coming out. She came and sat on a bench. I went to the pathway and thought how to give it to her. I saw a small girl come out of a store near me. I called her and asked her,"What is your name???" She replied,"Eun- jung!" She was so cute. I said her,"Can you do me a favour??" She replied nodding her head. I told her,"Can you give this gift to that unnie who is sitting at that bench near the coffee house??" She took the gift from my hand, and said,"okay, oppa!"