🥠) introduction 。

to the stars that listened,
the wishes that were answered,
and the dreams that came to life.

a magical girl journal

────  ·  ·

🌟 january 17, 2024

welcome to my manifesting journal.

my name is seven, i use any pronouns. this digital book you are currently reading is where i'll be tracking my progress when it comes to becoming a magical girl from my own original concept. i've been on this journey since september 23rd of 2023 and i have encountered several results, big and small, such as accidentally transforming into my magical girl outfit and so forth.

this is not a work of fiction, nor is it a form of roleplay — i guarantee that the results i'll be jotting down and recording are all real, although people have beliefs and you are allowed to doubt, but i do my own thing. i'm aware that the magical girl community here in wattpad had been inactive for years, but i'm hoping that i'll meet more aspiring magical heroes here on this platform.

not only am i a magical girl to-be, i also have been an occult and witchcraft practitioner for more than a year, practicing as a solitary practitioner. hence, i'll not only use manifesting and subliminals, but sprinkle in a bit of witchcraft and chaos magick here in order to boost my own results.

to provide a bit of background information — i am a chaos witch who dabbles on entity research and entity work. also primarily focusing on astral work, dream work, meanwhile specializing in divination methods. i like to add a bit of chaos magick to anything and everything, hence i'm putting a witchy approach to my way of getting full results for my concept.

thanks for viewing !!