Cut her head off

The door quickly flew open and Andrew appeared. I was so grateful to see him.

"Dad. Why can't we just solve this without violence?" Andrew stood  in front of his father.

"The full moon is tomorrow and if we don't have that Moonball by today, we're tossed!" He yelled.

"She just said she didn't take it. Why did you involve her mom?" Andrew screamed back at his father.

"Maybe they are in this thing together. Maybe they want to bring that lunatic back to life."

"We didn't take it. We've already accepted that he's no longer with us." Mom breathed while trying to stand up. I helped her stand and she held my shoulders to stand up.

"Capture them." Andrew's father ordered. Two large men came in with chains.

"This will teach people not to steal from the Moon Pack." One large man dragged mom away from me and pushed her down roughly to cuff her.

"Mom!" I screamed trying to get to her but the other large men slammed me down on the floor cuffing me.

The cuffs were so tight and painful.

"Dad. You're hurting her!" Andrew growled at his dad but that didn't stop the two large man from man handling us.

"Let me go." I screamed trying to get away from the large man.

Andrew ran towards me but he was stopped by his dad. Pulling him away so he couldn't reach.

"Let me go!" Andrew yelled.

"Charles! Get him out of here." A larger man bigger than the other dragged Andrew out of the house.

I looked at mom but she was unconscious. Or dead.

"Mom! Mom!" No. No. No. This can't be happening.

I wiggled trying to set myself free but the chains were too big and tight.

Andrew's father walked towards me with a syringe in his hand.

"No. No." He pinned me down injecting me with that syringe.

💜

"Are you okay sweetie?" Mom asked shaking me lightly.

"Mhmm. Are you?"

" Yes. Kylie.. Tell me. Did you..."

"I didn't." I interrupted mom already knowing what she's going to ask.

I looked around me. Are we in jail?

"This is their dungeon." Dungeon?

"Are you ready to tell us where you've put the Moonball?" Christin asked.

"Sir. I don't know anything about the Moonball. After Luna showed me the throne room, we both went back to the kitchen and from there I went home." I said.

"Charles!" He yelled.

"Give me a whip." What?

Charles gave Alpha Christin the whip.
"I'm gonna ask you one last time." He fixed the whip in his hand.

"Where. Is. The. Moon. Ball?"

"I don't..." He whipped making me scream but I didn't feel any pain.

That's when I heard my mom scream. Alpha Christin whipped my mom. He asked the guards to hold her while he whipped her.

He whipped her over and over again. I saw that mom had stop crying and she bled to a point where blood was all over her skin.

"Why are you punishing her!? You should whip me!" I screamed trying to get closer to mom but the other guards held me back.

"If I hurt you. Andrew will never forgive me. He'll give up the throne and that is the last thing I need." He said still whipping mom.

My eyes were filled with tears. My head had started to hurt because of the crying.

"Charles!"

It hurts to see mom in this state. If he whipped her one more time she'll die. I can't afford to lose her. She's the only one left.

Charles came holding an axe.

"Cut her head off." He pointed at mom and I had to think of something.

This would definitely get me killed but at least mom would be safe. I won't have to deal with the pain of losing another parent.

"Cut her head off then throw her body in the woods."

"No!" The guards held mom's head on the floor. Charles was measuring my mom's neck with the axe.

"I did it! I took the Moonball." I screamed. That caused Alpha Christin to turn back to look at me.

Charles held the axe back.

"Let her go. I'm the one who took it." I whispered wiping the tears from my eyes.