Very Well

"I can't believe it! You're a werewolf!" I whispered yelled. Andrew has decided to come pick me up to go to school.

Instead of driving to school, he suggested that we walk to school.  Luckily my mom had already left for work.

"Are you gonna eat me? When you turn to a wolf?"

"Why would I eat you? I can't live without you. Literally." He laughed embracing me with a hug.

"So, will you go on a date with me?" He looked at me with his greenish yellow eyes. I was completely mesmerized by them.

"No. I don't do wolves."
"Ouch."

"Seriously. How do you live?" I asked curiously pulling away from him.

"It's part of who I am so it's normal for me." He said pulling me closer to him.

Wait... Did he just...

"Did you just sniff me?"

"You smell like strawberry candy." I shook my head sideways. Man!

"So about the date."
"Never gonna happen." I interrupted him. I just want to mess with him a little bit. Since I know now that I'm his soulmate forever, he can't go after other girls.

"So, your wolf thingy. You're like a host?"

"I wouldn't put it like that but yeah." I giggled. We were now five minutes away from school. And I thought walking would be boring and tiring.

This was a nice scenery. There are trees, cliffs and beautiful flowers.

"Stop changing the subject. The date."

"I said no." I giggled.

"I didn't want to play dirty but..." Suddenly he pushed me off the cliff leaving me hanging on for dear life.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted him.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?" I screamed at him.

"I'll repeat my question or rather, my request." He cleared his throat squatting down.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked calmly. Is he.. Is he crazy?

"You're crazy! You're forcing me now."

"Very Well. Goodbye." He stood up and started to walk away. Is he really gonna leave me here?

He's really walking away.

"Wait!" I yelled causing him to stop. He turned around facing me.

"Fine, I'll go on a date with you." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He placed a hand on his ear leaning towards me.

"I said I'll go on a date with you!" I screamed still hanging on a steep rock.

"Okay." He held both of my hands and pulled me up.

"Now that this is out of the way, our date is on Friday."

"You're a pig!"
"Nah. I'm a wolf." He chuckled but I wasn't laughing.

"I'm sorry babe." He laughed placing a kiss on my forehead. Wow. That felt nice.

"You'll meet my people after the date."

"Your people?"
"Yeah. I'm next in line to be alpha."

"Alpha as in the king!?"

"Yeah but no pressure." He held my hand and we started walking.

A prince? Next to be king!
"Yeah. No pressure." I laughed nervously.

"You'll be fine. They're gonna love you."

We arrived at the school gate. I tried to get away from his firm grip.

"Do you mind? I need to go to class."

"We're in the same class."

"Yeah but we can't go in looking like this!" I motioned to our hands.

"Why not?"
I looked at him with a serious look.

"Fine." He finally let go and I literally ran to class. Ignoring the stares I got from the other students. This is what I hate. Attention.

I got to class taking my seat instantly. There was no teacher in class meaning I wasn't late. Some students were still chatting.

"So, you and my brother huh?" I looked up to see who it was.

"Hey Brie."
"You know, he's gonna use you then throw you up like you're a gum. Save yourself from heartbreak by staying away from him." She said rudely.

"I'm not one of his toys. I'm actually his..."

"Look, I like you okay. That's why am warning you." That didn't sound like someone who cares.

Before I could say anything, she went to her class.

"Oh-kay." I'm telling you, that girl hates me.