Plan in motion

UNKNOWN'S POV

"Why her!? You promised to leave her alone!"

"Well.. I guess promises are meant to be broken."

"Please. Leave her alone." I looked at this chained helpless man in front of me. He's so pathetic.

"She doesn't deserve this. Please." He breathed heavily. His arms hanging on the top of his head.

"It's been years! Until I see all of the Scott's dead, I won't stop!" I yelled at him grabbing a magic potion.

I injected it into a drip and I watched it flow along the pipes to his veins. So satisfying.

"I've been watching her. She looks a lot like her mother doesn't she?"

He lifted his head.
"Please don't hurt them."

"I will. Unless... You go and take the Moon Ball from the Scott's pack."

"I'll do it. But please leave her alone." Oh I will. For now.

"You know for a man who has so much power, you are weak when it comes to your daughter." I looked at him straight in his light brown eyes.

"I would do anything for her. Even if it means destroying the whole Scott Clan." He breathed.

"Good. You know what to do." I said throwing enchanted dust on his face.

My plan is almost complete. And once I have the girl, I'll be unstoppable.

.....................
Kylie's PoV
....................

"Mom, this is Andrew . Andrew my mom Celia."

"Pleasure to meet you Mrs Kingsley." Andrew said bowing at my mom. He really wants to impress her.

Mom on the other hand just gave Andrew one of her death glares. This is not good.

"You're her ma... boyfriend?"
"Yes mam." Why is he acting this way? He's royalty but he speaks to my mom like she's the queen which at this point she is.

Mom looked at Andrew straight into his eyes for a couple of seconds.

Her smile then appeared. That made me breathe the sigh of relief.

"Okay. Nice to meet you." Mom nodded at Andrew.

"You want some juice?"
"No ma'am. I was just dropping off Kylie."

"Oh. Really?" Mom looked at me causing me to blush.

"Okay then. Next time."

Andrew nodded with a smile on his face. He came next to me to give me a kiss but mom cleared her throat.

That just earned me a ticket for a sex talk.

"What's your name again? Andrew? Listen. When you're in my presence, they'll be no kissing, no touching, no naughty glances or even naughty thoughts with my daughter. Do I make myself clear?" She spoke.

When did mom get so scary?
"Yes Mrs Kingsley."

"Good. Now shooo! Go." I went next to Andrew so that I can accompany him.

"Kylie. Stay." Like a good little puppy that I am. I stayed on the couch.

If mom can act like this on her own, imagine if dad was here. It would be a disaster.

"Bye Kylie."
"Bye." I waved at him.

After Andrew left, mom sat next to me.

"You know Kylie... For a guy like Andrew make sure you guys always use protection during sex." See? I knew I was going to go through a sex talk.

"Mom! Please!"

"No no. We have to talk about it. When your dad and I had our first sex, we nearly forgot the condom."

This is so humiliating. I tried to cover my ears but mom glared at me so I stopped covering my ears.

"How did you even forget the protection?" I sighed.

"It was our first time together. And he was good. Really good." Mom almost moaned.

"Mom!"

"What? He gave me six orgasms. He nearly..."

"Okay I think I heard enough." I ran upstairs to my room. I'm not gonna listen to mom tell me about her first time sex.

I mean. I'm a virgin but no one wants to hear their parents talk about their first time.

"Just remember the condoms Kylie!" She shouted with humor in her tone.

I got to my room and I locked the door.

What if I'm not going to be enough for Andrew? What if he cheats on me? Or dump me because my performance is bad?

I'm just overthinking.
Did mom really have to say those things?