Fetch

"Whatever. I'm leaving." I said walking away from him. He's handsome but crazy.

"Kylie I'm serious." I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Sure. Right. You know I thought Romano is the one with tales and whatnot but you...?" I laughed again, this time with tears in my eyes.

"Come." He held my hand and started walking out of the library.

"Where are we going?"

It was almost lunch so almost everyone was still class. He was leading us to the old library at the back of the school. It was now used as a tool storage.

"Hey! Let me go." He opened the door and pushed me inside before locking it.

"Okay since you won't believe me. I'll show you." Are we still there. Okay everyone has their fantasy or whatever. But come on..

He took off his shirt. He was now shirtless.
Damn! He looks so fine.

"Here. Hold this." He said referring to his jacket and shirt.

"So you're stripping now?" I blushed.
He chuckled.

"You might want to turn around." And I did.

"Okay. You can look."

"You want me to watch you naked! Really!?" I closed my eyes with my hands.

"You're a pervert!"

"Calm down. I just.. ughh.." Suddenly he had claws instead of nails.

What is happening!

His skin had fur and there was a cracking sound and he was now a wolf! A big huge wolf!

I stepped back. I looked at the wolf once more and I screamed.

My heart was beating like crazy. The wolf was towering over me, making me feel so small.

It had jet black fur and greenish yellow eyes. It. Is. Huge!!
"You...how is..." I stuttered unable to make up any sentence.

My whole body shut down and I fell down. The last thing I saw was the wolf running towards me.

Yep. I'm dead.

I'm so thin. It'll be done with devouring me in seconds and no one will know. I finally accepted my fate and everything went black.

💜

"Kylie. Kylie. Wake up." I heard the voice but I couldn't wake up. I tried to open my eyes but they were so tight I couldn't open them.

"Kylie! Dude what did you do!?"

Tracy? Is she also dead?

"I took your advice and told her."

I finally managed to open my eyes and I saw Tracy holding Andrew by his collar.

"Tracy?"

"Kylie!" Tracy ran to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Are you okay?" Tracy and Andrew asked simultaneously.

"Yeah. Wait... You. He's..."

"A werewolf. I know." Tracy said.

"You knew?" I asked and she nodded. I can't believe this.

"I'm going home." I stumbled to get my bag. 

"Okay let me take you home."

"And give you the opportunity to eat me!?" I screamed at Andrew.

"I'm not... Can you at least let me explain?" I folded my arms on my chest.

"Give him a chance Ky. It's also hard for him."

"Fine! If I don't call you back at six, know that he had eaten me." I pointed making Tracy laugh.

"Trust me. He won't." I glared at Andrew who had a blank expression on his face.

"Can I have my jacket?" Andrew asked. I now realize that I was still holding his jacket.

I threw his jacket far away from us. I had a smirk on my face. I couldn't resist.

"Fetch."

"Are you kidding me?" He asked making Tracy laugh out loud.

"I think you finally met your match huh?" Tracy continued to laugh.

"I think I did."

💜

"So let me get this straight, you're supernatural?"

"Yes."

"And you can transform into a wolf?"

"Correct."

"And you're my mate?"

"Yes." He answered while staring at his phone.

We where at my house. My mom was still at work and she'll probably come back late.

"How does this work?"

"It's simple. We date, mate, have kids and live happily ever after. Forever."

"Forever?" This is impossible.

"Yes." Why does he have to be so cold!

"Well. I don't want to." I folded my arms on my chest.

He looked at me from his phone. His eyes narrowing.

"You don't have a choice. You're mine!"

"Says who?"

"You still have so much to learn. You're mine Kylie. And only mine." He whispered. His breath fanning my skin. I involuntarily held his neck and kissed him.

He responded immediately because he held my waist and kissed me back.

I broke the kiss now coming back to my senses.

"See? Even your body knows who it belongs to. It's the mate bond." He gave me a peck on the lips before walking out with a smile on his face.

"See you later mate."