Chapter 8: An unexpected round, a battle between rivals

Previously one Male Saiyan Reader X MHA, Everyone currently has separate goals in the sports festival. Each and everyone is putting each other on their toes. This pumps Y/N blood but this makes Deku nervous. With the help of some training, Deku was able to handle the first round. Now everyone currently is doing a cavalry battle. But since Deku made first place, he's got a big bounty on his head. Little did they know, Hana has a plan. How will Deku handle this? Find out...Now!

Kendo-Don't add insult to injury Monama! No sense in making enemies.

Monama-You're right. That's not very hero-like.

Bakugo looked like he's gonna burst.

Bakugo-Ohh. Ohh. Ohhh...

Kirishima-Calm down Bakugo. If you don't keep your cool, we'll never get points back!!

Bakugo-Keep moving Kirishima I'm...As cool as ice.

Kirishima-Come on man.

Back with Deku and Todoroki...

Tsu-Teaming up with you seemed like a good strategy. So how'd you lose your headband?

Mineta-I dunno! But now we've got nothing to lose. Those teams! We're out if we can't steal their points!

Deku and Todoroki stared each other down as Y/N's team and Shoji's team watched.

Tokoyami-Looks like this won't end without a fight...They're really gunning for you, Midoriya.

Deku-We're halfway through, so we've gotta keep moving! but there're...

Todoroki-Forward, Iida.

Iida-Okay!

Todoroki-Yaoyorozu, prepare our defense. The insulator too.

Yaoyorozu-Right!

Todoroki-Kaminari you-

Kaminari-Yeah, I got it! Just stay alert!

Deku-Multiple teams incoming!

Before anyone could charge in, Kaminari used his electricity quirk to electric everyone in the field.

Luckily Y/N and Taylor are immune to the effect, but Hana uses her magic to make a force field.

With this Y/N's team took advantage of this. No one noticed that they kept running by each team.

Hana-Ok, you guys still remember the plan.

Y/N/Taylor-Yep.

Todoroki-Less than six minutes left. No turning back now.

Todoroki created an icicle and pierced it to the ground.
In an instant, the ground was covered with ice.

Everyone was stuck. (except for Y/N's team)

Present Mic-Whats this now?! Todoroki's taken out a herd of cavalry teams with one fierce attack.

Mr.Aizawa-He waited until they were stopped by Kaminari's shock before freezing them in place. I wouldn't expect any less. He must have recalled how many competitors managed to dodge his ice during this obstacle.

Present Mic gave Mr.Aziawa a thumbs up.

Present Mic-Nice play-by-play.

Hana and Y/N jumped very high and got away from the ice.

Hana-That was too close.

Taylor-A little too close.

Y/N remained quiet.

Y/N-Lets just continue with the plan.

Taylor/Hana-Right.

Back between Deku and Todoroki...