Chapter 2:The dealing with a theif, Izuku's new friend.

Previously on Male Saiyan Reader X MHA. Y/N spent his entire life growing up in the mountains with his new grandpa. But a few years later, he met a girl named Hana Akira, which led to him learning about the history of the dragon balls. But a criminal empire called the Red Ribbon Army is trying to collect the dragon balls for evil purposes. But Y/N is joining on the journey to find the dragon balls and stop the Red Ribbon Army. Find out now!

Somewhere in the sky Y/N and Hana were flying on the flying nimbus.

Y/N-Wow I can't believe we're flying on a cloud.

Hana-I can't believe you ate that fish in one sitting, I'm just lucky to have some.

Y/N-Anyway, where are we heading?

Hana-Oh, my home.

Y/N-How come?

Hana-To get you a flying Nimbus cloud, so we can travel easier.

Y/N-Why though?

Hana-Because you almost fell several times, and you almost broke an airplane's wing.

Y/N-How am I supposed to know about the metal sky rat?

Hana-Man you seriously have been isolated in the mountains for a long time.

Y/N was sniffing something.

Y/N-Woah what's that smell?

Hana-Hm smells like pie.

Y/N-PIE!!!

Y/N got the flying nimbus to fly like crazy to get to the smell. Hana was screaming and trying to take control of the flying nimbus but, because of the speed Y/N was going. Later they crashed into a window.

Hana-Ow, that really hurt.

Y/N-Yeah, but I got pie.

Hana made a deadpanning look until 2 shadows were above them.

???-Hana.

Hana-Oh, hey Grandpa and big bro I was just sneaking out some pie.

Grandpa Akira-You mean sneaking out!

Grandpa Akira said while holding the note.

Sakurai-And who the heck is this guy? And wait did he just eat the pie with the pie tin!?

Y/N burped out the pie tin.

Y/N-Uh excuse me?

Hana-Guys look I can explain, he's a friend I never told you about because he is an idiot.

Y/N-A what?

Hana-So yeah, I'll get him out of our hair.

Y/N-I thought I was getting a flying nimbus, and looking for the rest of the dragon balls.

Grandpa Akira-You told him !?

Hana-Yes! Because he wouldn't give the dragon ball.

Grandpa Akira- You're a 4-year-old girl, why the heck would I let you go on your own !?

Hana-Oh please I'm smarter than any 4-year-old, I even memorize 10 million digits of Pi. I even know how to fight and master 40 levels of magic!

Sakurai-Your still a kid Hana. Anyway, give me the dragon ball.

Just as Sakurai was about to grab the 4-star dragon ball Y/N head-butted his stomach sending him flying into a wall.

Everyone gave a shocked expression. Y/N got into a fighting stance.

Grandpa Akira-Wait that stance, it looks like the same as Gohan's. You what is your name?

Y/N-Its Son Y/N.