Chapter 4: The great evil restored, Y/N's true power.

Previously on Male Saiyan Reader X MHA. The training Y/N and his friends were receiving the training they were requiring. It was harsh especially since they needed to surpass human limitations. But they managed to succeed. Grandpa Akira thought that there was something suspicious about Y/N's and Taylor's power. But he left home to stop the red ribbon from resurrecting the evil demon King Piccolo. And now after the kids learned about this they are heading to the red ribbon base to stop the resurrection too or all hope would seem lost. Find out now!

Y/N-Are we almost there yet?

Sakurai-No.

Y/N-Now?

Sakurai-No.

Y/N-Now!

Sakurai-Oh my gosh, No!!! For the 200th time no. Just wait.

Taylor-Weren't we supposed to stop that?

Hana-Yeah but this is the most fun I've had.

Taylor-Oh.

Taylor was digging something from her pocket.

Taylor-Popcorn?

Hana-Yes, please.

Sakurai-Just a few more minutes. Ok here is the plan. Hana?

Hana created a halo graphic design of the red ribbon army base.

Sakurai-Ok, the red ribbon army base is right there on that island but it's being protected by these ships in the front.

Taylor-Ok, then what do we do?

Sakurai-Y/N will create a Kamehameha to destroy the ships. Then we'll have to swiftly get into the base. I'll use my quirk scope to find a weakness in the base to enter. Hana will look for the dragon balls using her radar, I'll take care of the guards, and Y/N and Taylor will look for Grandpa Akira.

Taylor-Me, Y/N? Alone.

Taylor turned completely and steam was coming out of her head, she was about to pass until Hana grabbed her shoulders and tried to shake her.

Hana-Now's not the time to get love-struck.

Y/N-Is something wrong Taylor?

Taylor-Uh nope everything is fine.

Sweatdrop appeared behind Sakurai's head

Sakurai-This girl worries me sometimes. Ok everyone got the plan?

Everyone-Right.

Sakurai-Good, now let's hurry and get to the base.

Y/N-I can't wait to fight all those guys.

Taylor-Same here. I wonder what quirks they have.

Hana-You guys are crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if you got married in the future.

Everyone was getting close to the Red Ribbon Army base and the ships started to show up.

Sakurai-Ok Y/N now.

Y/N walked till he got to the front.

Y/N-Ka, Me, Ha, Me, Ha, Me, Ha!