8.Pills

Lucia~

"Please let me live" The man infront of me said. He is the man who sexually harassed Aisha's sister. It was easy to get him kidnapped. He was in India so it took time to take him here.

I chucked at the sight of him laying on the floor begging for forgiveness.His eyeballs are laying on the floor and his hands and skin is burned, like I promised Aisha.I leaned forward in my chair and looked at him with a sinister smile.

"Any last words?" I asked.

"Ple-ase I didn't di-dd an-ythi-ng " He said his voice is shaky.

"Jesus! never mind" I said looking at him with weird expression. How can he say he didn't did anything after harassing someone.

"Get him hooked"I said and the man hooked him with chains in the wall.He can't do anything because he can't see anything.

I move towards the camera from where she is seeing me killing this bastard.She is sitting on a room watching me killing him on a T.V. I can't let her kill someone or even touch him.

"Aisha this is for you" I said and shot the man without looking at him just seeing the camera. I turn around and saw he bullet went through his head. Damn!

I cleaned my hands and move towards the room in which Aisha is sitting. She came towards me and hugged me.

Aisha is not scared of these things because she has seen these things in Russia.She is a sunshine but in times she became a badass also.

"You kept your words" She said.

"I can do anything for you" I said and broke the hug.

"Let's go"I said. She nods. We both move out from my mafia building. I sat in my car.

"Your engagement is in 2 days I can't believe but you haven't decide your dress so let's go select your dress" Aisha said.

"I can't deny with you so let's go"I said. I will not call davide because I want him to see my dress on our engagement day.

"I can't believe you are marrying him" she said."I also"I whisper.

I am driving because I don't want driver today.Aisha is sitting like a passenger princess she is.She turns on the radio and her lana del rey begins.

"I am in love with her songs"She said slowly singing.

I looked at her who is just living her life. She has seen so much.I can't even believe she has gone through this much and it's still happy like she was.

We arrived on the showroom and the guards open the door for us. I've booked the whole showroom so we can choose peacefully. I don't like people around me that much.

.....

I've tried almost every dress but Aisha is complaining in every dress.

"I am tired" I said sitting on the sofa.

"The dresses are not your worthy"She said.

"I want somethi-" she didn't said anything and stands up. I looked and saw her seeing a dress on the end of the showroom.

"This one is your type" She said. And I move towards the dress.It is a white dress.

"It is your aura. The queen aura" She said. I am just admiring the dress.

"Try this" She said. I nod and move towards the dressing room.I weared the dress and came outside.Her eyes widen and she puts her palms on her mouth.

"Oh god you must have made her taking decades" She said. Looking at me.A little small smile formed on my face.