1.The bike

~Lucia~

My footsteps are echoing in the hospitals floor.As soon as I saw my step brother luca standing talking to someone on call , I started moving towards him. He turned around he had a smile on his face that turned into a smirk as soon as he sees me.

Luca Bianco, My step brother. We both have same father but not mothers. He is my step brother for name, I hate him to an extent that I've changed my whole life for my revenge to take to him.

"What a pleasant surprise little sister", He said and looked at me from top to bottom . Fucking pervert!!.

"I know you tried to kill our father", I chuckled.

Antonio Bianco,He  died today, in a car accident I don't know but it seems like a murder.I never loved my father nor I've emotions to shed fucking tears.

"You are in delusion, I didn't killed him he got in a car accident", He smirked.I know he didn't killed him but there can be a chance.I don't want to waste my time finding his murder because I don't care

"Congratulations luca you have the whole company now", came a voice from behind me I turned and saw my uncle with a flower bouquet in his hands.

Nico Bianco,My uncle for name.I never considered him my uncle.He is drug dealer and is permanently thrown outside our family and mafia.

"He fucking died and you are saying Congratulations you bitch"I snapped looking at my uncle.

I mean you should've this much respect to your own brother. I've never considered my uncle and brother a family.They just want my father's money and power.

"Throw her outside the fucking hospital",Luca ordered to the bodyguards and they moved towards me.

"Don't you fucking dare to touch me,you know I will not even take a second to blow your head"I snapped.I will kill them in seconds and they know it so they stepped backwards making me chuckle.

"Fucking cowards you are scared of a women,Throw her or I will kill you"I chuckled at his words.Suddenly a voice came from behind and I saw our family lawyer coming towards us.

"You don't have the power to do order anything luca you are not the mafia and ceo"The lawyer said.

My father was a business man and a mafia man also.Luca thought that he will get the mafia and business both but listening to my lawyer I can feel a smile forming on my face.

"What the fuck are you saying?"Luca asked and I can sense the tension in his voice.I looked at his face that has gotten pale because of what the lawyer said.

"Your father has given the whole business to Lucia and the whole mafia to you", He said.I looked at luca who clenched his jaw in anger.A sinister smile formed on my face looking at this bastard.

"Aww Luca you are nothing just a piece of shit", I said in a duhh tone."Dear sister I have the whole mafia I still have power" He said and started to move towards the body of our father in the room .

"You don't have the mafia yet", Uncle said holding the papers of will,looking like a dead racoon with dark circles.

"what?"Luca snapped making me roll my eyes.What the fuck is this shouting and all.

"This file says that you can have the mafia only if you marry before you turn 30 " I turned to look at luca who has fear in his eyes. I started laughing and sat down on the bench at the hospital crossing my legs.

"Throw this fucking man whore outside the hospital" I ordered to the bodyguards who before tried to touch me. You thought I will  let them go this easily?Nahhh!!.