Chapter 41: Infiltrating KSI

Inside the lab, the workers continue to work on Galvatron.

Female Tech: This is dissection room seven. Galvatron, render postmortem number 12. Continued head disfigurement at event number 32.

Cade enters the lab dressed as a scientist.

Joshua: So, what about the deal? Is it done?

Harold: Did you get the Seed? We get it when the bounty hunter gets the two Primes. Meanwhile, there has been a complication.

Joshua: A what? No, no. At KSI, we don't use words like that.

Harold: A civilian harboring the Autobots has hacked into one of your mini-drones. Meaning, they may know of your involvement.

Joshua: What?

Bumblebee joins the other Autobots as Charlie gets out and Shane joins Tessa.

Shane: That was a little bit intense.

Joshua: I need more Transformium, and I need it now, to build more prototypes. You tell your alien bounty hunter that I have staked my company on this deal.

Harold: And I have merely staked my life.

Joshua: Hey, you came to me on this, remember? You retire from the CIA, you get a seven-figure piece of my company, and you and I revolutionize national defense together. But, Attinger, buddy, for both our sakes, you need to deliver the Seed.

Cade then sees Ratchet's head being melted down. Cade then transmits the images back to Optimus and Y/N Prime.

Cade: I'm in. Can you see my camera? They're melting Ratchet.

Optimus: They slaughtered Ratchet! I'm gonna tear them apart!

Y/N: This just got personal!

Darcy: Metal. Just metal. That's what I always thought of them.

Cade: Well, they're not. They're living things, with souls like ours. Once, I spoke to one.

Darcy: And you're working with Transformium?

Cade: Yeah, that's what I do. I am.

Darcy: I'm out there digging for it. There's just not much left to find. So that's how badly you boys need more? Reduced to melting evil old Decepticons down.

Cade: No. That's an Autobot there. The ones who fought for us.

Joshua and Harold enter the security room.

Joshua: I've got this taken care of from here. Right.

Security Guard 1: Same badge code scanned at two separate gates. I'm having the classified area locked down now.

They begin to check everyone's badges as a person sees Cade.

Man: Check that guy.

Cade begins to run.

Security Guard 1: Hey! Stop right there!

The autobots were driving to the KSI building as fast as they could as Cade was running from security.

Security Guard 1: Stop!

He is then surrounded.

Security Guard 2: Freeze!

Security Guard 1: Up against the wall.

Cade: All right.

Cade is going up the elevator with Joshua.

Joshua: Corporate espionage. That's a very serious crime, Mr. Yeager.

Bumblebee then transforms into his newer version of the car he once had.