𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎

𝟱 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Each day that went by, the group got closer to each other. Renjun was slowly starting to talk. Chenle had been only smoking once a week. Haechan had been going on dates here and there. Jeno had started working at a dance studio. Jisung was eating a bit more slowly working up to a full meal. Mark was spending more time with his mom and dad. Jaemin was working at a bakery getting out of his apartment.

The group of 7 did their weekly group therapy, and every 2 or 3 weeks, a group hung out.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

It was a nice evening on a Tuesday. Haechan had just gotten off of work deciding to walk his dog around the neighborhood. He just happened to run into an old friend, sadly.

" Haechan, it's so nice to see." Yeji smiled.

" You too," Haechan replied back with a sly smile.

" It's funny seeing you around here, I was just helping Hyejin with some housework," She says. His smile dropped instantly.

" I hope she's doing well," he affirmed.

" Do you really mean that ? " She caterwauled. " You slept with her husband and pretended to be her friend."

Some things people just can't put in the past. He wished he had known if only he had known, then things wouldn't have been so bad.

" I told you all the truth, and yet you still hold against me, so I don't have anything to explain to you." He protested before walking past her.

Haechan didn't like how that guilt ate him up inside every day at some point. He just kept it bottled up. As Haechan continued walking deep into the night around in circles. His dog saw a squirrel breaking off his leash.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Mark had just finished helping his mom with some housework at their place. " You seem happier," Mrs. Lee said. She loved her son dearly. Nothing could compare to a mother's love.

" I guess so the therapy group has been going really well." Mark smiled. He felt so free and lifted. He hoped this feeling would never pass.

" I know that already it's just I see you've been texting someone a lot lately too," She casual mentioned.

" Just a close friend from the gro- " He was interrupted by a little dog running up to him.

He picked the little fella up, realizing exactly who's dog the fella was.

" He seems to be really comfortable with you," She pointed out.

" Yeah, I know the owner, so they probably lost them," Mark says as he cased the area.

" It's really late out. You should probably go check around the neighborhood, " Mrs. Lee suggested.

" Yeah, I love you, byeee," Mark said before running off.