𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀

I know I've been gone I just needed time to think of new ideas cause I didn't wanna stop writing this book.
   - Babygurl

Sign languageTexting , Regular speech

𝐹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓎

Renjun met Yangyang at his house to catch up. It had been months since he had seen Yangyang in person.

He heard a knock on the door, making all his thoughts fade away. Yangyang walked through the door, closing it behind him.

I said, " It's good to see you.". The two of them sat on the couch in his living room together.

"So how's everything? " he asked.

"Great. I've been attending the therapy group everyday." He replied. Jeno texted him the other day too, out of the blue. " He might be interested in knowing you." said Yangyang. Initially, Renjun thought Jeno was selfish, but he is actually quite sweet. Jaemin, meanwhile, was very nice and kind.

Yangyang said with a sigh of regret, " I forgot to tell you something. It was rather spontaneous, Renjun was quite confused since they are constantly texting each other on the phone.

" I'm moving back to my hometown " He said.

" When? " Renjun questioned.

" Tonight " Yangyang answered

Angry at his childhood friend for just leaving him alone, he asked " When are you going to tell me? " He said: "I was scared. I was supposed to do that last week. " YangYang elaborated. Suddenly, just when he thought things were going in a positive direction, they went the other way.

~ 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒  ~

Mark sat in the living room of his parents' house, a palpable silence enveloping the room. The tension hung heavy in the air, a reflection of the unspoken fears and uncertainties that had driven a wedge between them. It was a reality Mark hated to acknowledge, a reality that had made simple conversations feel like a minefield.

Breaking the silence was a daunting task, one Mark grappled with. He knew that his parents were scared of him, a realization that added another layer of complexity to their relationship. It was awkward, and the weight of unspoken words lingered between them, casting a shadow over the room.

Amidst the stillness, Ms. Lee's voice broke through. "So what's up? Anything new?" Her attempt to initiate a conversation was met with a hesitant response from Mark.

"I joined this group therapy thing," Mark finally admitted, his words carrying a mix of vulnerability and honesty. As he spoke about the people he had met, including Haechan, he felt a strange mix of relief and apprehension. Opening up about his experiences in the therapy group felt like a step forward, a glimpse into the progress he was making.

Ms. Lee's response surprised him. "It's been a while since you've made a new friend," she said, her words carrying a sense of encouragement. Mark's struggle to make friends was a well-known fact, something he had come to terms with over the years. His isolation had become a familiar companion, and the idea of forging new connections felt both daunting and hopeful.

As the conversation continued, Mark recognized the effort his parents were making, even in their own quiet ways. He knew that the day would be long, that navigating the complexities of their relationship wouldn't be easy. Yet, in that moment, there was a glimmer of something different, a possibility for change and understanding that he hadn't anticipated.

~ 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒  ~

Chenle found himself on a shopping trip with his stepbrother Kun, a decision that surprised both of them. As they perused the racks of clothes, Chenle's focus was on selecting outfits and even picking out a new cologne. The air was tense with unspoken words until Kun broke the silence with a deep breath, his words laced with a mix of surprise and emotion.

"I am surprised you even called me at all," Kun said, his voice holding a hint of vulnerability.

Chenle's response was measured, a conscious effort to navigate their complex relationship. "I just wanted to check in on you," he replied, a simple statement that held layers of meaning. He hoped to maintain a sense of calm, avoiding any potential for conflict. It was noticeable to Chenle that Kun hadn't smoked in two days, an unusual change in his routine.

Kun's smile emerged, carrying a mix of genuine happiness and curiosity. "I see the group thing must be going well," he observed, acknowledging the positive change he was witnessing in Chenle's life. It was a subtle way of showing support, of recognizing the progress Chenle was making.

"Yeah. Anyways, I'm gonna try this one," Chenle said, holding up a shirt as he prepared to head to the changing rooms. However, the changing rooms posed a challenge, with most either out of order or occupied. Chenle's eyes caught sight of an open door, and he walked toward it, his intention to find a place to try on the shirt.

What he encountered behind that door was unexpected. Jisung, a member of the therapy group, stood before him. The surprise was evident on both their faces as Chenle took in the unexpected encounter.