𝐈'𝐊 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭

Before

Monday

Mark walked into the coffee shop to get his morning fix. Haechan was on break and they engaged in a casual conversation. Haechan's friendly demeanor put Mark at ease, and he felt a genuine connection forming.

As they chatted, Haechan brought up the upcoming movie outing. "Any guesses on the movie we'll be watching?" he asked, a hint of excitement in his voice. "I'm leaning towards something heartfelt or maybe a comedy. I'm a big fan of comedy movies," Mark replied.

Haechan's eyes lit up. "Same here! My favorite movie is 'The Man from Toronto'."

Mark nodded in agreement. "Oh, I love that one too. By the way, have you spoken to anyone else from the group yet?"

Haechan's expression grew more somber. "No, not really. I don't have many close friends anymore because of something that happened in the past." He alluded to a painful experience that had left its mark on his social circle.

Mark empathized with Haechan's sentiment. "I get it. I've been cautious about making new friends too. My anger can get out of control sometimes, and I don't want to burden anyone with that."

Haechan offered some encouragement. "Maybe we should give it a shot, though. The group seems nice, and we might find some understanding there."

"Yeah, you're right," Mark agreed. Shifting the topic, he asked, "How's work been for you?"

"Work's going pretty well, and I have to say, chatting with you during my break is a highlight," Haechan replied with a smile.

Mark felt a warmth in his chest. D

Tuesday

Chenle was in the ally smoking up a bon fire. He felt relieved and relaxed nothing to do today expected waste time standing here till he got tired when he saw Jisung approaching him.

" Hey I saw you as I was walking around and thought why not see what your up too " Jisung said.
Chenle was surprised that the younger wanted to see what's up with him.

" kinda hungry now that I think about it so probably gonna get something to eat you can join me if you want " Chenle asked.

" Sure " Jisung agreed not a thought behind it.

They walked side by side Chenle noticed that Jisung kept sniffing a bit so he tossed his cigarette.

" Your done that quick " Jisung wondered. He hopes  that Chenle felt uncomfortable smoking around him even though it was bothering his allergies.

" No worries " They stepped into a small restaurant siting a table.

" Do you smoke over here often? " Jisung asked.

" Yeah only over here because no knows me except you now " Chenle answered. He asked a lot of questions started to think his step brother Hired someone to wanna be his friend. 

" Oh " Jisung said. The two ordered some noodles soda and kimchi. When the food arrived Chenle downed straight into it however Jisung just stared at his.

Will he choke ?

Would someone get to him in time if he did ?

So many horrible thoughts pouring out of his mind.

That's when Chenle figured it out he was scared to eat. " Can you drink ? " Chenle asked.

" Yes why are you asking ? " Jisung said.

" I know but if it helps before you swallow drink something to make it go down " Chenle suggested. Jisung tried it and it worked before Chenle knew it Jisung finished his entire plate before him.

" Thanks I haven't eaten out with anyone in a year Jisung said.

" That must've been hard but if you ever get really anxious to eat just drink something like a smoothie or milkshake " Chenle said.

Wednesday

Jaemin decided to bring Jeno some sugar cookies he had made so many the other night that he couldn't eat them all himself.

He knocked on the door politely Jeno opening the door. " Oh hey I didn't expect you to be knocking on my door " Jeno said. He was still in his pajamas because he woke up late and it was only around 2.

" I brought you some Sugar cookies " Jaemin held a big ziplock bag full of cookies. Jeno knew he was baker the smell from his kitchen always swept through his window.

" Oh thank you so much " Jeno replied taking the bag.

" Well have a nice day " Jaemin smiled. Jeno hoped he didn't notice the red blush that went across his cheeks.