25

By Sunday morning Jeno and Renjun's bond has grown immensely. They have talked about anything and everything and while Renjun was originally only going to spend one night, he's now stayed three. On Friday they skipped out on work completely, Jeno claiming he still needed to rest his broken wrist and after their first time making love that morning Renjun didn't want to argue. They spent the day wrapped in each other's arms under a blanket.
They did make it a point to go out that night since it was supposed to be their first official date and Jeno had made reservations.

Saturday was much of the same, cuddling, talking, they even watched a couple movies. Of course amidst all of the cuddles were multiple rounds in the bed too.

Renjun made breakfast again, he likes doing it and he feels like he should do something since he's staying here. He doesn't tell Jeno that part though because he would argue that he doesn't need to.

They are currently cuddled together on the couch.
"I need to go home today." Renjun says softly. Jeno tenses before letting out a sigh.
"I knew you were going to say that, but I was hoping you would just forget and stay here." Renjun laughs.
"Just forget all my stuff? All my clothes?" Jeno sighs again.
"I know, it's just been so nice having you here. You make it feel like home." He says in a whisper. Renjun turns in his arms and kisses his lips softly.
"I love you, but I can't stay here every night. You can still pick me up for work if you want? Unless, since he's gone, maybe you don't need to." Jeno chuckles.
"There is no question, I plan to pick you up and take you home everyday, and one day, when you are ready, maybe this can be your home too." Renjun smiles softly and kisses his lips.
"That sounds nice, but I do want to give us a little more time. We kind of jumped into this fast so we should try to do the dating thing a little more first, besides, I'm free to stay here sometimes." Jeno hugs him tightly as he hums.
"My door is always open to you."

Renjun lays his head back against the couch feeling really relaxed with Jeno rubbing his bare thigh. He's only in a t-shirt and boxers, this has been the extent of his outfits most of the time here. Soon he feels soft lips on his neck as the hand slides a little further up.
"You are definitely a neck man." Renjun says softly earning a breathy chuckle from the other.
"It must be the vampire in me." He says before softly biting down.
"Mm, fuck, I'm not complaining." Jeno smirks and crawls completely over his body.
"Good, because i have no plans to stop." He playfully licks and bites at his neck making Renjun giggle and squirm under him. He only stops when there is a throat cleared above his head.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asks dryly.
"Thank you for the warm welcome." Mark says with a smirk.
"I really need to change my code." He says with a sigh.
Haechan smiles widely at Renjun.
"You look happy baby." He says softly. Renjun looks at Jeno.
"I am, i really am." He says in a quiet voice. Jeno kisses him.
"Ok stop, you have company." Mark says as he plops onto a chair across from the couch.
The two sit up properly as Jeno makes sure his legs are covered.

"Hey, I wanted to thank you again for talking me down the other night. I was just a little freaked out I guess." Haechan says kind of awkwardly. Jeno looks at Mark with a smirk.
"So what did you do? Just whip out your fangs and say oh by the way?" Mark shakes his head.
"Not exactly in that order but he didn't believe me. He kept laughing at me." Renjun chuckles.
"That sounds like Haechan." His cheeks turn a bit pink.
"Yeah, yeah, I know now, wait. What the fuck is that?" He asks walking over to Renjun.
"Do you bite him?" He asks angrily." Renjun pushes his hand away when he sees Jeno staring at It. He knows that's Jeno's special spot.

"Ch-Chanyeol came to my house and was banging on the door for me to let him in. I called Jeno and he told me to stay in my room until I heard his voice but I was worried so when it was quiet I came out and all of a sudden they came crashing through my door with their fangs out." Haechan gasps.
"Did he hurt you? Where is he now? Oh my god." Jeno sighs.
"He's dead." Jeno says looking at Mark. Haechan walks over to hug Renjun and gasps again.
"So Chanyeol bit you?" He asks horrified.
"No, it was Jeno." Haechan's eyes go wide.
"You, you drank his blood? What the fuck?" Jeno nods.
"I wasn't going to, I was going to wait for Taeyong to bring me some but, I mean if it wasn't for him, I may not be here now." Renjun nods.
"Im so confused. Why? Are you a vampire now too?" Renjun smiles softly and grabs Jeno's hand.
"He was injured, he needed blood so I gave it to him." Haechan can't get the look of horror off his face.
"I've never seen him look so weak, and well he's always been pale but he was almost translucent. I was too scared to lose him." Haechan's face softens before he hugs him softly.
"Oh baby, that must have been awful." Renjun nods.
"I was so scared for him. I knew I didn't want to live without him and I would do it again in a heartbeat."

Mark leans forward in his chair.
"So, how badly did you get hurt? Were you able to repair it?" He asks Jeno, who is playing with Renjun's fingers, staring at the carpet.
"Some scratches, bruises, and a stab wound." Mark's mouth drops open.
"He brought a fucking knife?" Jeno nods.
"Im assuming it was to finish off Renjun after draining him of his blood?" Renjun tenses. It's hard to think about the fact that he was there to kill him.
"Yeah but there are other ways. It doesn't make sense." Mark says with a frown on his face.
"My guess is, it was to send me a message. He hated me for taking Renjun from him. I think he knew right away that Renjun was mine. That I would fight for him, and I did, and won." Jeno looks at Renjun who looks a bit pale now.
"Let's talk about something else now." He says softly as he pulls Renjun into his side.

"Ok, are you guys going to the governors ball? I'd love it if you were." Haechan says excitedly. Renjun looks as confused as ever.
"I didn't ask him yet. But if he will go with me then we will make an appearance?" Renjun pales.
"I Don't have anything nice enough to wear there. I couldn't." Jeno pouts.
"I'll take you shopping and buy you anything you like." Haechan chuckles, knowing how Renjun will respond.
"Absolutely not. I'll just buy something with my savings." He says the last part quietly. He knows he has nothing in his savings account.
"Please let me do this for the man I love?" Jeno pleads.
Renjun's frown softens.
"Just this once, and nothing too expensive please?" Jeno nods excitedly while Haechan sits slack jawed.
"I promise. We can go some time this week to the shop in case it needs tailoring. The ball isn't until the following Friday." He says with a huge grin making Renjun giggle.
"Why does that make you so happy?" Renjun asks as he watches Jeno's eyes light up.
"Because you deserve the world, and since I can't give you that, I want to buy you a suit." Renjun smiles softly and cups his cheek.
"You are so cute you know that?" He pouts and everyone else laughs at his embarrassment.