8

After Levi showered so did I, and the rest of the boys were just waking up by the time I was done.

I stepped out of the bathroom in the cabin and steam wafted out too. I had a towel wrapped around my hair to catch the dripping water.

The 3 boys were starting to get up. Owen was out of bed and rubbing his eyes and Marshall was slowly waking up. Jack was dead asleep. Levi was at the table looking over papers. I'm assuming it was plans for the day, as the counselors were given written itineraries for the day's activities.

I paced over to the makeshift kitchen and looked through the cupboards.

"We're gonna have breakfast in 15 minutes." Levi muttered.

"I'm hungry now."

He laughed a little without looking my way.

Owen and Marshall paced into the kitchen looking extremely tired and annoyed.

"Is Jack not up yet?" Levi asked after looking up to the two boys.

They both shook their heads silently.

"Could you wake him up? We need to leave for breakfast soon." Levi asked.

Marshall gave a glare as Owen yawned.

"Please." He added.

Marshall tipped his head back and groaned before walking over to the beds.

I heard the covers being ripped off and Jack whining about it.

"Noooooooo." He dragged out the word like a toddler.

Clunk.

THUD.

"Owww." Jack mumbled.

Marshall entered the kitchen, "he's out of bed."

I peered around to look over by the beds and saw Jack on the floor. In his underwear.

I immediately turned around, "please get up and put some pants on!"

"Don't like what you see?" Jack cackled.

"Absolutely not!"

He got up and put on shorts but, of course, a shirt wasn't added to the equation.

"What is it with you guys always being almost naked." I muttered and shook my head in annoyance.

"It was hot as balls last night, I'm not gonna be fully clothed when I'm sweating my ass off."

"I understand that. I was hot too, but I'm not taking all my clothes off. No one would want to see that." I pointed out and they all looked up at me with silence. Then they looked to each other and back at me.

Jack began to speak, "Kennedy I think you have the wrong idea of what boys want to- OW!" His sentence was interrupted by Owen kicking him in the leg.

I rolled my eyes, "okay enough. How about you try your best to at least wear some pants, yeah?"

"Okay." He smiled as he walked off to the bathroom.

It wasn't long before he was back and forced to put on a shirt to go to breakfast.

Owen, Jack, and Marshall walked ahead of Levi and I to the mess hall. We could see other cabins leaving together to go get breakfast as we were doing.

"I can't believe I have to put up living with 4 teenage boys for 2 months." I said to Levi and he chuckled.

"It won't be that bad, Evans. You'll be good for them."

"How?"

"They need to learn how to be respectful in the presence of a lady."