01. Ima Whoop Yo Ass!

A/N: Hello everyone! This is my first FF everrrrr. So please be patient. I think this is gonna be a good one. Y/N is an extremely powerful character that only gets more powerful throughout the story. I want it to evoke emotion, but also be the nastiest JJK smut you've ever read. Lmk what y'all wanna see: - ) I'm here to entertain you!

#ENEMIESTOLOVERSTROPE

P.S. I'll throw in some fan art in later chapters. If you have any recs or art of your own, I'd love to see it and help elevate it.

1: Ima Whoop Yo Ass!

Y/N woke up angry every day. You hated Jujutsu Tech. You hated the Jujutsu Tech staff and most of all... you hated Suguru Geto. You had been going to school with all of these sorcerers since you were 16. People came, people went, but the biggest goal everyone had was to make a name for themself.

No matter how hard they tried...how many curses they killed...how many missions they led...

Nobody was seeing Satoru Gojo in shit.

Except Y/N.

You were two years behind Gojo and when you were a freshman he became your teacher. You tolerated the sorcerers in your class; Maki, Panda and Nobara. But you wouldn't necessarily call them your friends, more like acquaintances. Besides, your power and cursed technique exceeded theirs by an extraordinary amount.

"Fuck this shit," you grumbled, putting on your navy blue Jujutsu Tech uniform.

It was the first day of your last semester as a first grade. A couple more missions and you'd be special grade.

'I should be special grade by now'  you thought to yourself every day. It wasn't that being a first grade didn't come with its perks. But once you became a special grade, you would finally be considered unstoppable and maybe gain the long overdue respect of the higher-ups. 

As you grabbed your bag and began putting on shoes, your phone rang. It was Principal Yaga.

"Y/N, I need you to come to my office immediately," he said sternly.

"Sure thing."

You heard a muffled voice in the background of the call but couldn't tell who it was.

Stepping out of the small stuffy dorm, the brisk January air hit your face. As you began walking, you grew more and more on edge. The sky was gray, which always impacted your mood... as if it could get any worse. 

You walked into the administrative office buried in the heart of the Jujutsu Tech campus. As you approached Principal Yaga's office, your footsteps slowed down significantly. You were finally able to identify the muffled voice from the phone earlier.

It was him.

"Y/N's ready for the special grade test Yaga, I'm telling you-"

Your movements quickened with anger as you burst into Yaga's office. Keeping your face stone cold as you stood in the doorway making eye contact with Principal Yaga. You pretended as if the blindfolded person in the room wasn't there.

"Y/N" Yaga said in a cool tone.

"What is this about a special grade test?" you asked, keeping the same energy. Excitement filled your stomach, upgrading to a special grade was all you could think of since the day you arrived at Jujutsu Tech. And everyone knew you should have been classified as such off-rip.

As you confidently stepped into his office shutting the door behind you, the 6'3 silver haired devil turned around with a goofy smile and red lollipop in his mouth. His lips stained crimson as if he had just latched onto someone like a vampire.

"Yes Y/N, a special grade test. I think you're ready to move up. Don't ya think?" Gojo said playfully.

Y/N's eyes didn't shift from Principal Yaga. You refused to acknowledge that Satoru was even in the room.

"Uh..yes Y/N, I called you in here today to arrange the date for your special grade test. We were thinking of doing it as soon as possible." Yaga hesitantly said. "How does tomorrow sound?" almost hinting that he was pressured to say it.

'What...'

"Sounds great," you said, playing off your surprise with a small smile. "I'm looking forward to proving myself. Is that all?"

You wanted to scream. How could her excitement about this stepping stone turn into dread so quickly? You knew why... As Yaga shook his head dismissing you, you still refused to acknowledge Gojo as you exited the room.

Y/N stormed up the stairwell to head back toward her dorm. "Where is my thank you?" you heard the same goofy voice from earlier coo. You spun around livid as hell. There stood Satoru staring back at you through his white blindfold.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you do this? Tomorrow? Are you dead ass?" you hissed. You began to walk back down the steps, towering above him. "The allotted time for a sorcerer to prepare for this test is one week-"

"I was doing you a favor," Gojo said slyly cutting off your rant. His words slithered over you like a snake. And he smiled knowing it too.

Y/N's eyes flooded with fury. "Ima whoop yo ass," you hissed through her teeth. You began to approach him to swing, not giving a fuck about his infinity. Because at the end of the day, Y/N was the only one who could break through it.

"Ah, ah, ahhhh..." Gojo took the lollipop out of his mouth and held it up to your face. "You'll have plenty of time to try tomorrow."