𝟐𝟏✯ what's in the room?

Mulai dari awal

As Dean's piercing gaze locked onto me, his voice filled with suspicion and accusation. "Rhea, why are these door hinges so unstable?"

My heart raced, and I struggled to find the right words to defend myself. The weight of his questions pressed down on me, triggering a mixture of fear and frustration.

"I don't know, I was downstairs the whole time."

"What is this about?" Mom stepped in

"Nothing serious, anyways could you get me some soda?" Dean smiled at mom.

"Sure honey.."

As if the weight of Dean's suspicion wasn't enough, his gaze intensified, drilling into my soul. "And what about the party you had? Who did you invite?"

"Why are you being so weir—

"Answer my question." He sighs in irritation.

I took a deep breath, desperately trying to compose myself. "Dean, it was just a small gathering with some close friends. I promise, nothing got out of hand." But deep down, I knew that even the slightest hint of trouble would be magnified in his eyes.

Dean averted his eyes towards the cold bear and mom who sat down in the living room, Dean definitely wasn't letting it go. It couldn't be that serious.

The air in the room grew heavy as my gaze shifted to Dean's guarded expression. "Dean, what are you hiding in there?"

I couldn't ignore the nagging curiosity that had consumed me for weeks. The secrecy, the locked doors, it all felt like a puzzle I needed to solve. Dean's eyes flickered with a mix of surprise and defensiveness, but he quickly regained his composure.

"Rhea, it's nothing for you to worry about. Just some personal things." But his vague response only fueled my determination. I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to his answer, that there were secrets lurking behind that door. With a newfound resolve, I vowed to uncover the truth, no matter the cost.

"Or what are you?" I stared at him even more, his facial expressions looking more nervous.

Dean laughed in my face, "you are so funny Rhea." He patted my shoulder.

"I'm not laughing."

"Well I see that, Rhea you do not have to lie to me, who have been in the house? The hinges of the door clearly were broken and fell off and no human like you could do such a thing."

"What are you implying." I eyed him with curiosity

"Someone stronger, like maybe an male."

"No— that's not what you were inferring to."

Dean sighs and turned to look at mom who was staring. "Is everything okay?"

"Of course, I was just saying happy birthday to my Step Daughter." Dean smiled before walking towards the living room

My face turns to disgust, I ran upstairs and knocked on my brothers door. He opened it and stared confusingly. "Yes?"

"How was your day?"

"It was fine, I guess."

"How was yours?" He questions me

"It was cool."

A smile tugged on Rafe's face "My sister is really 18, you could literally move out now." He joked

"Please." I rolled my eyes and laughed

"So—have Dean been weird lately?"

"Uh no?"

"Oh okay."

"I mean— he have been reading alot and calling alot while we were away but that's normal, he's a busy working good man."

"Wow i would never thought my brother would talk good about someone."

"Oh shut up." He pushed me out of his room.

✥✥✥

MORNING
9:20 am

"What do you think he is? Franklin stein?" Milo laughed

"I mean— knowing that you vampires are real Dean could be anything, possibly a dragon and can you stop ease dropping."

"A dragon is a stretch."

"Nah not really, I mean vampires are real."

Milo rolled his eyes and continue to catch the ball in his hand repeatedly. "What are you writing about?" He asks

I moved my journal away, "Nothing." I eyed the boy who sat up to glare at me.

He snatched my book from his tight strong grasp and read it out loud.
"Sex fantasies with the hade brothers?"

I closed my eyes in embarrassment. "Give me my fucking book!"

"Page 1.
"I had a dream about Mak Hades, it was kind of weird and random. We had sex and it felt kind of good, he bit his fangs into my neck to suck my juices."

"I never wrote the last part!"

"I know, i wanted to add my own imagination." He snickered

It's like my worst nightmare came true when one of the brothers read my diary, my heart sinking with embarrassment.

"You know— you're dreams could come true right?" He smirks at me

"Like I would ever do that with you guys." I scoffed

"You wrote it in your diary I'm sure you want it but something is stopping you from doing so." He hummed

I squint my eyes at him. "Get out, you're making me uncomfortable."

"You fucking wrote it." He said before leaving out.

I sighed and ripped up the page in my book, I threw it in the trash crumbled.

🜚🜚🜚