He wants yoongi but yoongi doesn't want him.

Start from the beginning

Jin shook his head as he lightly said "Apa, I'm happy...it's been a lot better than you can imagine. I'm sure aunty will open up to me eventually too and if she doesn't want me around I'm gonna leave because her happiness matters too."

Yeonjun shook his head but before he could say something Yoongi spoke up and said "Jin if you and Jungkook have a good relationship than I don't understand why you should leave. If anything Eomma needs to learn to accept you. You're amazing, such a wonderful human being and a great omega. Only a fool wouldn't notice. If you two are happy then you can leave from this house if Eomma doesn't like it for your own peace of mind but if both of you aren't happy Jin you need to tell me so I can help you leave Jungkook."

The words went right to Jimin, he didn't understand why Yoongi wouldn't call him perfect. What did he lack? Their parents always used to praise Jimin and say he was the best omega but if he was so amazing how come the only person he wants attention from is ignoring him?

He wants yoongi but yoongi doesn't want him.

Insecure thoughts filled Jimin's mind like; I'm not good enough, I'll never be like SeokJin hyung, I don't even know how to cook, Eomma and Apa lied to me, I'm the worst omega.

He was pulled out of his daze state when Jungkook spoke up "Hyung I admit at first I didn't want to try with Jin but now I want to. Please let me have that chance before you consider separating us"

Yoongi nodded and smiled a little knowing his kook is growing up and maturing.

Jin didn't know what any of this meant, he only knew that at one point he had to leave. This isn't his in laws house, it's Jimin's.

He just didn't know how he'd do it though since he's not allowed to work.

Yeonjun then got up and said "I have no idea when your Eomma is going to come back. She hasn't said much but I do know that when she comes back she no longer has the right to anything in this house. Not until she has come back truly reformed. I was busy before not really paying much mind to the home and I am remorseful of that. But now every single one of you will make sure that Jin is safe."

Then Yeonjun lovingly stroked Jin's head before saying "You youngsters carry on, I'm going to go to sleep. And Yoongi, Hoseok, Joon please make sure that Jungkook keeps Jin safe. And Yoongi since you're so keen on keeping Jin safe I better hope you keep Jimin happy".

Jimin looked up at the mention of his name and smiled lightly. That was until Yeonjun frowned and said "What happened to Jimin?"

Yoongi took a deep breath before saying the same story he told his brothers. Yeonjun wasn't happy as he said "I've been too busy worrying about Jin alone I forgot Jimin too needs protecting. Yoongi don't hurt him. The two brothers are deserving of so much love please don't neglect Jimin for Jin because Jin has Jungkook too".

Yoongi nodded lightly looking back at Jimin who looked away instantly.

Yeonjun sighed as he took a deep breath and went up the stairs.

The rest of them all just looked at each other until Taehyung lightly walked to Jin and said "You're my favourite uncle".

Jin smiled as he said "And you're my favourite too TaeTae".

Then the two hugged each other as Hoseok cooed and said "I love these types of interactions".

Namjoon too smiled seeing how well Jin kept taehyung.

Jungkook looked at the interaction and he too lightly smiled but it was gone as soon as it came.

Jungkook had one mission and it was to understand Jin's back story and get some sort of revenge for him.