You Take the High Road Part 1

The world is a more complicated place
Than just me and you
While my dreams light up my face
I'd rather see yours through
- bruno major -

Kim Yoo-Jung POV

Sipping my tea while enjoying the sound of the rain is always help me when I'm feeling down but looks like it's not going to work for me anymore.

My heart is just like the sky. Maybe, someday It'll will work just like before , maybe just maybe someday I will get through this. This feeling makes me remember that time when all of this started
...
...

Past

"Yoojung, you have a new drama offer from SBS, this is a good opportunity for your drama comeback projects", said Sora. She is my manager since I joined my new agency Awesome. She's the best manager anyone could ask for.

After finishing 20th Century Girl, she's been nudging me to take a new project especially drama but I don't really want to take any drama project especially comedy romance drama.

"Unnie, you know that I really don't have any interest to join any drama project right now" I said to her with a lazy tone because this is the hundreds time she talk about that drama SBS's offer.

After saying that left her in the kitchen and go to my bedroom because I really miss my bed so much. These days I can't take any second away from my beloved bed.

"Please, yoojung, this time please hear me out and give this drama a chance, just read the script and give me your thoughts later" she said as she follows me to my bedroom. I just stare at here and let out a sigh and finally nodding.

"Just give me the script and I don't promise anything to you though". Smile immediately appears in her face and she takes the scripts from her bag.

"Thank you, yoojungaa I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER REGRET GIVE THIS DRAMA A CHANCE, BELIEVE ME" she shouted and that's really hurt my ears and after that she left.

I take the script and read the title "MY DEMON" honestly this title gives me goosebumps because I think it's really cheesy and cringy. Let's give it a try, just for fun because now i'm really bored. Just to help me with the mood so i play some random music on my phone and start to read the script.

While reading the script without realizing tears falling from my eyes. I felt like my heart aching for Dohee when she called Guwon's name but he's not there anymore. This story is too heartbreaking but also incredibly interesting, sweet, and funny too. Now, I know for sure I have to take this project.

Present

That's where all of this mess started, I remember it very well. If that day I didn't give it a chance or just ignored unnie, maybe now I will not crying with the sky.