Chapter 40- Arriving at Muling City

Comenzar desde el principio

What a youth.

Touching the dog's head, which was about to move, Grandma Wu sighed and smiled.

Xu Fang buried the zombie in the soil, glanced around casually, and saw this scene. From his perspective, it seemed that the two of them had kissed each other.

"Just killing a zombie, what did I miss?" Xu Fang muttered quietly, and then while blocking the zombies rushing towards him, he quietly moved towards the direction of the boss.

"I... didn't." Lin An's tone faded. I don't know if he meant that he didn't bow his head, or that he didn't think the other person was scary.

However, when he came face-to-face with Shen Xiuze at close range, the aura around him was so strong that he really felt like he couldn't breathe.

It's not as uncomfortable as a social anxiety attack, but the other person's sense of presence is really too strong, making him very uncomfortable.

"Well, from now on, you are not allowed to say sorry at all times. When talking to others, look directly into the other person's eyes. Can you do that?"

Shen Xiuze's tone made Lin An feel like facing the dean. Feeling it, he immediately nodded obediently.

"Well, you don't have to rush if you want to kill zombies. Your powers are very powerful. Before, you only used them for mysophobia. Now while you are recovering, you can think more about how to use them in battle. Many powers have restrictions, such as mine Metal superpowers cannot create metal out of thin air, they can only be changed and manipulated. The same is true for the superpowers of Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong, but fire and water superpowers can be produced out of thin air, and the scope of use of water superpowers is even wider. After all, everything in the world is inseparable from water."

Shen Xiuze let go of Lin An's chin and watched him immersed in thinking without disturbing him.

Whether as an explorer or a person with special abilities, Shen Xiuze has much more experience than Lin An, so his words gave Lin An a lot of inspiration.

Now Lin An could no longer care about his frustration, and was thinking hard about how to use water powers in battle.

"Alas~" Xu Fang let out a disappointed sigh. He thought he would see something, but what happened? This?

Shen Xiuze suddenly turned his head to look at Xu Fang, who was not far away, and said with a confused expression: "Why are you here? No? Are you being asked to kill the zombies over there? Have the zombies been killed? What are you doing here?" He had just met me

. Yes, Brother An's tone is so good, why does it change when you come to him?

Xu Fang felt that the boss was also double standard, so he waved his knife and felt aggrieved, ready to go back to kill the zombies. But when he turned around, the zombies almost bit his face, and he broke out in a cold sweat. He quickly chopped the zombies to death with the knife.

"It's easy to get into trouble if you still want to watch the excitement when killing zombies." Wu Shuangxue said she was not forgiving, but in fact she was already prepared. If Xu Fang couldn't dodge, she would restrict the zombies' movements. However, At the last moment, Xu Fang managed to escape on his own.

Not daring to be distracted any more, he ran dejectedly and continued killing zombies.

What is he? He didn't even see the gossip, and he was even beaten.

Tough luck.

Wu Shuangxue looked at Shen Xiuze who was walking over and smiled mysteriously: "How does it feel?"