Chapter 38- Xiaofu's kindness

Start from the beginning

Grandma Wu had seen enough of the excitement, and then said with relief: "It's okay, don't worry, the mothers of these little guys probably went to hunt for food, and they will find them back later. As long as they don't harm the cubs, they are usually Not? Attack humans."

A large group of small furballs huddled around Ouyang Dong, opening their mouths at him, screaming childishly, and eagerly waiting to be fed.

Ouyang Dong looked desperate: "What evil did I do in my previous life?"

However, these little guys looked very cute. Ouyang Dong was reluctant at first, but soon couldn't help it and grabbed them. One is placed in the palm of the hand, and a small fur ball is just enough to be held in the hand. The whole body is furry and warm, and it feels great in the hand.

Xu Fang looked at it with greed, and also caught one and wanted to play with it. However, this little fur ball was not as docile as the one in front of Ouyang Dong. It barked at him and was very fierce. It was originally soft. The fuzz becomes hard and very prickly.

Quickly putting the irritating little fur ball on the ground, Xu Fang muttered why these guys were so double-standarded one after another, whether they were robots or dumplings, seeing other people being so affectionate, they would either ignore him or become hostile when they saw him? It was very serious.

Ouyang Dong finally stood proudly in front of Xu Fang, holding a small gray fur ball and winking at him proudly.

Not long after I was so proud, the mother of these little guys really came.

A white fur ball nearly two meters tall came from the depths of the forest, with a fat and big caterpillar in its mouth.

It was found by following the scent of the cubs. No arms or legs could be seen in the whole fur ball, which gave people the impression that it had rolled over from a distance. The big white fur ball was not afraid of people. Standing not far away from Ouyang Dong, he looked at it. With their cubs.

Soon some cubs discovered the big hair ball behind them and hurriedly stumbled back to their mother. The other little fur balls looked at Ouyang Dong and then at the big hair ball. For a moment, they couldn't tell which one was the real mother. Standing there The land is in a dilemma.

Speaking of which, the height of this big hairball is not much different from that of Ouyang Dong. Moreover, Ouyang Dong's skin is white and he is big and round. He does look mysteriously similar to the big hairball. No wonder the little guys admit their mistake.

Even the big furball kept staring at Ouyang Dong in a daze, but in the end he was attracted by the hungry cry of the little furball, and then he quickly lowered his head to feed the cub.

The fat caterpillar was torn into countless small pieces by the big hair ball and fed to the cubs one by one. The little hair balls also flocked to the feet of their own mothers under the temptation of food.

After the big hairball finished feeding the cubs, he picked up a piece of caterpillar meat and moved a few steps towards Ouyang Dong.

"Could it be? It wants me to eat it." Ouyang Dong looked at the messy piece of insect meat, his eyes filled with horror.

Shen Xiuze joked: "It regards you as a companion. It wants to feed you, so catch it and eat it quickly. Don't waste the good intentions of the same kind." Ouyang Dong leaned back, I tried my best

not to touch the piece of insect flesh, but this big hair ball was very persistent and kept moving forward with its round body.

In the end, Ouyang Dong had an idea and picked up the piece of insect meat with two fingers and fed it to a little fur ball, thus avoiding the fate of eating the insect.