50|Mine

Saanson ko jeene ka
Ishara mil gaya,
Dooba mai, tujhme toh,
Kinara mil gaya

Tu mila, toh khuda ka sahara mil gaya
Tu mila ! Toh khuda, ka sahara mil gaya
~~~

“ Go on "
His mouth never left her skin and he encouraged her to share all that she felt.

“ My clothes don't really fit...... And the ones that fit, you know, look wierd. And aaj mai shopping kar rahi thi and there was nothing fashionable that ever looks good at me "
H

er voice faltered, she was more than nervous, it had been two months they had had sex and her body was reacting wildly to Manik's touch.

“ Aur ye tumhare liye matter karte hai, because ? ”

He turned ger around and now Nandini was facing him. Her hair rested on her right shoulder and Manik was holding her by her waist.

“ Mauve ka photoshoot tha, one of the camera person's staff thought that I was a maid. ”

Manik knew that right now, all she was saying was just a bunch of illogical thoughts that she had kept locked away.

“ Idhar dekho ”
He cupped her face and pulling it closer to himslef placed a sloppy and rough kiss.

Nandini moaned and her right palm held Manik's nape in a firm grip. Just as he was about to back away, Nandini pulled him closer and ducked on his tongue.

“ Don't......ever stoo kissing me. ”
Nandini moaned and Manik cupped her right breast above her dress.

She let out a whimper full if pain and pleasure as Manik leaned and placed a chaste kiss on the juncture between her shoukdewr and neck.

Nandini closed her eyes and allowed Manik to continue all his ministrations.

While still sucking her neck, he pinned her to the wall behind her and and holding her wrists together with one hand and with the other combed through her locks.

“ Let me tell you how attractive and desirable you are. ”
His husky - deep voice made her stomach flutter.
Manik opened the clip holding her hair back and inhaled the scent Nandini's hair had. He dragged his finger from the top of her head and them held her strands in his hand.

" Tumhaare baal.......pagal kar dete hai mujhe. Jab tum naha ke nikalti ho *he kissed her hair* uff. "

Nandini bit her lower lip and waited for him to continue.

His finger reached her neck and Manik gently pushed his fingers around her throat before pulling her closer to him,

“ When you are dancing and having fun in our room......and I see a drop of sweat roll down your neck, it takes away my breath. ”

With each word he said, Nandini felt her heart dropping to her stomach.

“ Your waist, everytime I look at you, I can't help but wonder how can you belly, holding our child can look so sinful and yet so pure at the same time. "

Nandini felt his hands reaching her blossom and in a mere second, Nandini was spun around and their lips were merely inches away.

“ Tum mujhe aise apni taraf kheechti ho ki ........... I can't explain it in words. I love you so much. ”
Their foreheads rested together and Manik pressed her breast.

“ Everytime we sleep, you snuggle closer and your chest bumps into mine and god knows it gets me all hot and bothere-

Nandini palmed his mouth, blushing bright red...so much that her cheeks hurt.

“ Bass ”

She was almost pleading in that thick voice.

Manik smiled before nodding and bent down capturing her lips. Nandini moaned when he squeezed her breast and Manik pinned her to the wall.

“ Kabhi khud ko is tarah neecha mat dikhana, mera dil jalta hai meri jaan. ”
He slowly opened the top three buttons of her top and rested his hand there all while mercilessly punishing her lips.

“ I love you ”
Manik said before slowly pulling the top from above her head and took a good look.

It was saying not only stupid but also completely illogical because to Manik, she looked like a temptress, seducing him without even trying. Her big doe eyes, drowning him.

~~~

C'mon Manik I'll get you a drink. ”
Ayushi offered as she put forward her hand in an attempt to hold his but Manik was quick to encircle his arm around Nandini's waist.

“ That's okay, I'll just get a Pina colada. Nandini wanted an apple juice so I'll just get it. ”
He politely refused Ayushi making Nandini smirked at her making Ayushi give her a glare.

“ Manik is the best husband I could have gotten. ”
She remarked kissing his cheek and Manik smiled while the other guests gushed over the couple.

“ I saw the pregnancy photoshoot that you guys did, and Nandini I have to say this, the glow is beautiful. Tumhe toh teeka laga le rakhna chahiye. ”
The producer Anil's wife Reema commented while touching Nandini's face. And it truly made Manik happy, to him Nandini smiling was his eternal peace.

“ Aree this is all just so new and wierd for me. Kabhi kabhi the morning sickness and nausea kills me but fir jab mai ye sochti hun ki kuchh mahino me ek mini Manik ya ek mini Nandini meri god me hogi and ....it all just get's better. ”

Nandini talked to the women there, she happily discussed about her pregnancy, her married life and how her work was and fortunately for her all of the actress and the production crew present there was really nice.

She excused herself and moved to the washroom. While she was washing her hands, she heard two girls gossiping about Manik,

“ Did you knoww Arushi hooked up with Manik ! They were together all afternoon today. ”

Nandini widen her eyes because of how stupid it was, Manik was too busy the entire afternoon pleasing and worshipping her to be somewhere else.

Nandini closed her eyes and clenched her fist hearing the stupid reply,

“ She has all those hickeys. Man he must be rough. ”

~~~

NandiniMMalhotra : In the end, it's him and I

Manik's POV

NandiniMMalhotra posted a picture

~~~

Much Love
Vishakha