29|Tattoos

50 comments will be appreciated ❤️,
The update has around 1500 words.
Happy reading,
...

Khairiyat pucho,
Kabhi to kaifiyat pucho,
Tumhare bin, deewane ka
Kya haal hai......
Dil mera dekho,
Na meri haisiyat pucho,
Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hai

~~~

" I'll change this and come "
Nandini said smiling and Manik nodded, taking off his shoes.

The smile on his lips didn't seem to faze away at all. His wife had made him the happiest man alive by simply being his.

He took off his coat and opened his shoes waiting for Nandini. He heard her tossing the heels on the floor and discarded his own shirt.

While waiting, Manik opened his Instagram and realised her phone was blasting with notifications. Not that it always isn't, but it was too much time today.

He saw his tag section was filled with pictures and videos of him and Nandini in front of the Eiffel Tower.

His lips were curved in a thin, soft smile and he kept going through posts from his fan pages.

People were showering thier love on him and Nandini in the comments. He liked a few posts and then went back to scrolling. It was then he saw that he was also trending in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and London.

" Who has got you smiling like that mister ? "
H

e heard his wife's voice and turned to her. There she was, clas in a pink satin shirt along with shorts, shorts which gave Manik a very hard time controlling his hormones.

" We're trending everywhere. "
He said showing her his phone and she crawled on the bed, snuggling closer to him.

Manik was wearing a thin white t shirt with tracks, something Nandini's is had grown to love because it was super soft to rub her face against.

" Let me turn off the lights and we'll sleep. "
Manik said when he saw Nandini yawning, covering her mouth.

She was adorable.

" yeah, I'm too comfortable right now.... I just want to sleep now. "
Came her voice and within no time, she was sleeping like a baby, with her face hidden in his neck.

•••

" What are we doing again ? "
Manik asked taking hold of the sheets stuck to the writing pad in his left and a pink pencil in his right.

Nandini came from the couch and sat by his side, a little to close to him..not that he was complaining.

" We're playing never have I ever. "
She said, handing him two cans of bear and he opened hers as well.

" Okay you go first "
Manik said.

" Never have I ever lied to my partner about how s/he looks "
She read of the list and said,

" I have never lied to you about this. "
Manik nodded and took a sip making Nandini glare.

" What ! Remember you were going to a dinner with your senior in college and I asked you to remove the corset dress because you looked bad ? You looked super hot. I couldn't risk it. "
Nandini giggled at hai explanation and then Manik read,