30|Red Sauce, White Sauce

1700 words ! Please give me at least 50 inline comments and also check out Faded Scars, my new book.

Tu meri heer
Mai tera ranjhaa,
Karta hun mai tujhse ye
vaada,
Tere bagair na koi dooja
Soniyee,

Tu meri heer
Mai tera ranjhaa,
Chahu tujhe mai
Khudse bhi zyada,
Mai ek pyasa tu neer banja
Soniyee
~~~

So where's your tattoo ? ”
Nandini asked as she came out of the room and saw him paying the at the desk.

Manik looked back at her and saw her hair up now. He smiled at something the man said and came to her.

“ You're not seeing mine now. ”
Manik said with a tone of finality and Nandini muttered ‘ asshole ’.

“ Achha what was he saying to you, dheere se ? ”
She asked when they exited the shop.

They had ditched the car and decided to walk on foot since the tattoo shop wasn't at much distance.

“ He said something like your wife really loves you a lot which actually makes me wonder what tattoo have you exactly gotten. ”
He replied and gave Nandini a look as she was looking left and right.

“ Where do you think you are going ? ”
He asked her when she grabbed his hand and dragged him with her.

“ I need some stuff for today. ”
They crossed the road and reached to the supermarket.

“ I'm gonna go around and gather all that need while you will go and explore. ”
Without giving him a chance to reply Nandini was gone.

“ o....k !? ”
Manik said, to no one in particular and began going through some fancy mugs and and funky goggles kept on shelves.

It was a multistorey supermart with everything available from home decor to diapers to medical kits. Probably not the place Manik would ever shop from, not that he ever did, but he did know how much Nandini loved shopping.

His eyes fell on a little clock attached to a cute cup.

He smiled picking it up and looked at his own watch to see if the time was correct.

Picking up a cart in front of the aisle and put it in.

Nandini was almost done with everything and was heading to the big fridge to get cheese slices when she heard someone giggling and found her husband clicking a selfie with three girls around him, flirting with them.

She scowled and banged a fridge door grabbing thier attention making Manik drop the phone on the floor.

“ Oops sorry, my hands are loaded. Manik do you mind helping me ? ”
Nandini asked sweetly and he rolled his tongue to the side of his mouth before nodding.

“ We'll see you around. ”
Manik nodded and took the bottle of sauce from Nandini's hand.

“ You're loving Paris.... ”
Nandini mocked and he nodded, smiling.