11|Reception

Oh mere dil ke lifafe mein
Tera khat hai janiya
Nacheez ne kaise paa li
Jannat yeh janiya ve

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Honthon pe thehar ja
Main khaab khaab sa teri ankhon me jagu re !
~~~

" Nandu chup chap niche aao "
Manik pursed in his lips as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

" Mai nahi aungi "
Nandini yelled showing him her tongue.

Currently at 3 in the night Nandini was sitting on the almirah, the stool which she used was now lying on the floor.

“ Oh god kya piya hai tumne, tumhe toh chadhti bhi nahi hai yaar ”
Manik sighed getting irritated.

Seeing him upset Nandini looked down and making a face moved a little.

Hearing the sound Manik looked up and saw Nandini was going to jump, he yelled

“ Ae pagal wait, chup chap wahi raho. Hilna nahi  ! ”
She kept her index finger on her lips and bobbing her head sat back.

Manik brought a stool and and asked Nandini to slowl come down

“ Kal reception hai hamara, aisi kya aafat aa gayi thi jo itni daaru Chadha li tumne ! ”
Manik asked in an extra sweet tone.

Nandini blinked her eyes hard and then keeping a hand on his face came closer to him, quickly escalating Manik's breath.

“ Nandini...ye kya kar rahi ho ? ”
He stuttered as she leaned on to him even more.

“ Have I ever told you how insanely hot you are ? ”
Manik didn't say anything as he felt her hand caressing his bare bicep. He was in a vest and trackpants right now and it was no less than a treat to Nandini's eyes.

“ We'll be discuss this tomorrow, abhi I'm going to tuck you to bed and fir subah you have to complete your office work and then we have to host our reception too. ”

Nandini looked at him in daze and blocked hard, twice.

Without any notice she kept forward to give him a quick peck on his lips but Manik threw his head back making her lips fall on his chin.

Nandini frowned and snuggled closed to Manik, hugging him and before he knew she was fast asleep on his chest.

“ Never knew a drunk Nandini who can be so bold ”

He sighed and picking her up went out of the bar to his room.

Closing the door with his leg he put her to bed and then lowering down the AC temperature joined Nandini.

...

Manik beauticians aa gaye hai, jaa jaaker guest room me ready ho jo. Tera sara saman waha rakhwa diya tha ”

Manik kissed his mother's cheek and went to the guest room as his mind wandered to last night

She thinks I am hot !

Was she really going to kiss me last night ?

He shook his head and went to the washroom fir a quick shower.

As he wore he white coat he hears someone knock.

“ Come in ”

He saw a smiling Nandini walk in with a beautiful smile on her face.