36|His

I need a lot of comments, it's my exam tomorrow and this is one of the biggest milestone for this book ❤️

Any laga de re..
Mohe rang laga de re
Mai toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re
~~~

It had been a week to that incident and Nandini is slowly coming to terms with the fact that Arundhati is longer going to be a part of her life.

Yes, thank you so much. I'm not in Goa right now but you'll get the payment via check. ”
Manik cut the phone and saw Nandini still on her computer going through articles and the recieved response of her newly launched programs.

“ So jao yaar Nandini it's one baby. ”
She nodded without looking at him and said,

Bas panch minute Manik. Ek baar yeh presentation dekhne do. You sleep, I'll just join you in five. ”
Manik threw his phone on the couch and went to the washroom. He had a concert in three days and Nandini had decided to surprise him with a grand gift due to which she was extremely busy.

Manik was an enthusiastic philanthropist and had recently donated a hefty amount and established a new NGO in Gurgaon due to which the Gurgaon Welfare Association had decided to honour him and since Nandini works with such associations regularly, they decided to collaborate with her in this.

Achcha waise yeh Kabir se kya baat kar rahe the tum ? You told me ki bataoge baad me, fir bataya hi nahi ! ”
Nandini asked him as she suggested into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and said,

Abhi nahi, baad me bataunga. ”.
Manik's reply irked her and he Mr curiosity peaked,

“ Batao na Manik, kya baat ho rahi thi. He was looking so nervous and tun bhi aise cat ki smile kar rahe the. What is it ? ”
Manik looked at her pout and pecked it immediately making her blush.

“ Ok fine I'll tell you but you don't yell or get over excited ok ! ”
Nandini glared at him and pulled his sleeve

“ Batao ”

“ Okay so listen, Kabir is........uhm he is sort of thinking of proposing to Arohi for marriage. ”
Nandini's eyes widen comically and she was about to shout but Manik held her waist with one hand and covered her mouth with the other.

“ I told you to shut up. ”
Manik glared at her and she glared at him back,

“ You shut up, tumne pehle kyu nahi bataya. ”
She asked and got all excited again shaking her hands.

“ Shhhh, abhi tak kuchh sure nahi hai. He's planning but abhi tak bewakoof ne kuchh socha hi nahi hai. ”
Manik told her and she turned on the lamp.

“ Chalo let's go and talk to him. I'll plan everything. Tum na bas next week ki koi date rakhna okay, I'll get the dresses, theme and dinner and dinner everything. Chalo let's go. Mai tumhe batati hun woh kab free hai kab nahi. ”
She was about to fly out of the bed but he held her by her waist by both his hands.

“ Oye pagal, baitho yaha. Raat ke dedh baj rahe hai, calm down. Kahi nahi jaana hai abhi, we'll talk to him tomorrow. Abhi tum chup chap so jao ok. ”
She was about to say something but before that he turned off the lamp and holding her covered them with blanket.

The next morning Manik woke up around 8 to see Nandini applying bold red lipstick.

She had those big jhumkas on, he smiled recalling how she had lost her purse when they were shopping around a year ago and asked him to buy those for her. He loved it when she claimed her right on him.