Chapter 46*

CW: Sexual content

It took two weeks for the twins to be amicable enough to organise something for their uncle.

It was also two weeks of hell for both Sebastian and Rosie as they waited every single day for the Ministry to storm the school and arrest them both for their crimes.

But, they never came.

"Do you have a black one?" Sebastian asked as he flicked through his trunk in his dormitory, trying to find something passable for a funeral for someone he didn't care about.

"I don't think so. I hadn't exactly come here with plans of grieving..."

"Actually, where's the dress you wore when you went to Ominis' house?" Sebastian suggested, throwing an assortment of ties on his bed.

Rosie let out a small scoff, "A ball gown would be a bit much, don't you think?"

"Yes," Sebastian said, "But I was going to transfigure it for you, but if you want to be a smartass about it, maybe I'll keep it as it is."

"Fine. Transfigure it..."

Rosie went and collected the gown quickly and returned it to Sebastian who transfigured it into a long, lacy black gown with ruffled sleeves that touched her wrists.

"Much better. I'd rather you not have to go and spend money on this ridiculous event. Can't believe she's conned me into spending more money on the bastard, even in death..." Sebastian mumbled.

"Seb! It's the last thing you'll ever need to do for him. After today, you're free, okay? The least you can do is appease Anne a little, and speaking of, are you absolutely sure I should be there?"

"Of course I want you there!" Sebastian said, taking his head out of his trunk and looking at Rosie with an almost offended look on his face.

"Okay."

Sebastian seemed displeased with Rosie's bland response, but didn't have time to argue. He'd spent too long debating on what bloody tie to wear.

Sebastian dressed in his plainest black suit and the black tie he'd decided to go with quickly while Rosie threw her usually long and straight hair into some sort of updo while he helped her slip into the transfigured dress and tighten the corset lace back.

"Ready?" He asked as the last knot was fastened, his hand smoothing the material down flat.

"Are you?" Rosie snapped back, turning to meet Sebastian's gaze.

"I have to be," He said with a sigh, "Let's go."

They travelled to Feldcroft via floo powder and walked straight down to the small garden next to the cottage where a few people were already gathered.

As they inched closer and closer to the house, Sebastian grabbed a hold of Rosie's hand, gripping it tighter and tighter with each step.

"Seb, you're hurting me." She whispered, offering very small smiles to the villagers who'd turned to look at them approaching, most of them offering looks of pity which made Sebastian angry.

The twins had come to the agreement that Solomon died in his sleep. Not to save Rosie, which Anne made very clear, but to save Sebastian due to his meddling with magic he shouldn't have been meddling with. Only under the premise that he stop trying to find ways to cure Anne and let her work it out on her own... or let her go peacefully.

"Sorry..." he muttered, walking towards the front of the group as people stepped to the side for him.

Ominis was informed of their arrival and pulled Sebastian into a deep hug, slapping him hard on the back. "I'm glad you came."