Chapter 20

It didn't take Ominis long to come around to the idea of hanging out in the Slytherin common room and dormitory for Christmas. There were only one or two other students who had stayed, so most of the time, they were on their own anyway.

And while his company was much appreciated by Rosie, Sebastian, on the other hand, was completely and utterly frustrated by his lingering presence.

Not only were they unable to share his bed lest Ominis suspect they were up to something, that also meant Sebastian had no room to even try and attempt to bed Rosie again.

He missed the way her body felt against his, he missed the way her lips were warm and welcoming on his. He missed the way her eyes would flicker closed when he was given the chance to be inside of her.

He missed it all.

"Sebastian, why are you so tense?" Ominis asked one afternoon as they all lounged in the common room reading.

His fingers dug into Rosie's legs that were draped across his as she laid back on the couch.

"Ouch!" Rosie yelped, yanking her legs back.

"I'm not tense!" Sebastian tried to argue.

But it was clear neither Rosie nor Ominis bought into his lie as they both furrowed their brows in his direction.

"I'm going to start calling you Bash if you don't relax a little." Rosie teased.

But Sebastian simply threw her a glare.

"Ugh, I cannot stand it. I'm going to bed. I might nap so don't bother me." Ominis declared, climbing off the floor and navigating his way back to the common room.

"Great, now we are alone, what is wrong with you?" Rosie asked, sitting up and inching a little closer to him, letting a gentle hand push hair back from his face.

"I love Ominis, but don't you feel a little... suffocated?" Sebastian asked, placing his book on the table and turning to face Rosie, his hand finding hers and intertwining their fingers.

"I mean... kind of? But I am intruding on his space. Maybe he's sick of me too." Rosie said.

Sebastian threw his head back and groaned a little. "But I miss you. I thought we'd have the next two weeks alone. Time to... practice." Sebastian said, his tone shifting.

He inched forward with a devilish smirk and planted a kiss on her mouth that took Rosie aback.

"Sebastian!" She whispered loudly, "Please! We could be seen!"

"And?" He said, letting his lips leave hers to kiss her chin. "What if we are seen? A little danger can be exhilarating, don't you think?"

"What happened to the person who was worried about the consequences before?" Rosie asked, her eyes closing as she relished in how close she was to Sebastian in that moment, realising just how much she missed it.

"Oh, Rosie... that was gone the second you let me fuck you." Sebastian muttered, his lips pressed on her neck.

"Shut up!" Rosie demanded, but Sebastian merely smiled and pulled her skin into his mouth, sucking and biting down on the soft skin.

"What are you—ah!—doing?!" Rosie squealed, trying to wiggle her way out from his grasps.

Sebastian smirked as he gave in, letting Rosie go. "Nothing. Though, a scarf might be wise."

Rosie's hand rose to touch the delicate skin on her neck, feeling a wet patch with teeth marks. "No you didn't..."

"Yes, I did." He smirked.