Thinking about how Vladimir Makarov treats their lover..

A/N: Made for my exfriends bday

Marakrov may be a terrorist sure, but his cold façade disappears if he truly cares for you. Whether your one of his loyal soldiers, an enemy he got too close with or a civilian who stole his heart.

He can be extremely protective, it's due to a mix of uncut paranoia and pure love. He's worried his actions will affect you. If you're one of his soliders, he'll make you his right hand. Giving you a role where you'll be in charge of planning missions instead of being in them. If you're a former enemy, he'll keep you close. Making sure your former team will never hear from you again. Maybe he'll have you join his forces, if you're up for it. If you're civilian, he'll keep you close. Keeping you safe at home. He always makes sure you're happy and you'll be doted on 24/7 all days of the year. But no matter what or who you are, your proper place? His warm bed, right next to him.

Makarov can be very possessive as well. If he'd have his way you'd never leave the house and the only people you'd know were him and the housekeeper. But he doesn't want you to be sad or to be mad him. So he'll let you go out to go shopping, to hangout with friends and family. But you wont be alone. If he's not busy, he'll tail you. But if he is, he'll have a trusted person observe you.

Like I said earlier, Marakrov will dote on you. Buying you the best things money can buy, thanks to Milena of course. He lets you buy whatever decor you want once you move into his home. Whenever you need or want something, even if it's something you don't need at all he'll get it for you. It could be luxury clothes and accessories, plushies, electronics, video games, a 300$ face moisturizer, etc he'll get it for you. Why? Because it makes you happy. He'll melt when you go "Thank you! Thank you! Thanks so much." With a smile on your face and then giving him a big hug.

With all the money in the world, he'll spoil you with other things. If you don't want a 400$ fancy steakhouse meal, he'll do what you want to do. Maybe you'll take him to an aquarium or museum, holding hands while admiring the fish or artifacts. Then heading to the gift shop on the way back home, you don't want anything but even if you glance at a keychain or plush, he'll buy it. What was supposed to be a simple nice outing turned into him showing off how he can carry the extremely heavy gift bags because he bought a bunch of crap for you.

He can't get mad at you for long. Marakrov loves you too much and he can't imagine a world without you. But if you did something huge like if you betrayed him or tried to leave him, he wouldn't be so forgiving. Let's just say he permanently forced you to be by his side, in his warm comfy bed.

If you had a disability mental or physical, he'd do his best to help you. Providing you either upmost care and love. If you're feeling overstimulated or having a breakdown, he'll do what he can to make you feel better. Giving you space and letting you be by yourself if you need it. As well as making sure the house is quiet or if you want noise, your favorite tv show and songs are playing in the background. He'll wrap you up in the fluffiest blanket known to man and hug you in a tight bear hug.