𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Start from the beginning

Masky walks in and leans against your table.
"You really drink those disgusting things?"

You turn too him, "what the fuck do you mean disgusting, you're drinking straight vodka..." you point to his cup, almost gagging on the spot.

"You're just soft," he snares at you.

"Pardon me for liking something with flavor," you turned away from him, focusing back on Brian. You began to fantasize in your head. Being thrown against the wall, rough kissing. Some soft moaning, and no hard feelings in the morning. You let out a shaky sigh.

"Something wrong y/n?" Brian now stood over you. Goodness.

"Nope," you looked up at him with a slight grin. Your eyes stayed wide on his. Like a deer in the headlights. You watched as his face stayed still, not saying a word.

He wasn't as soft as you assumed. That could be interesting. He let out a sudden chuckle, "I mean hey, we are just having fun." He grinned down at you.

He grabbed a bottle of tequila, then walked into the light. "Cmon on, have a little fun!!" He said a bit louder. You laughed and turned too your phone, pressing play. The speaker you had brought in played La Mamá de la Mamá, basic party music, but fun.

Jane began to smile more, as did others as she made her way over too Brian. She turned around against him and everyone began chanting her name.

"Jane! Jane! Jane!" The room was loud and rowdy as Brian poured the liquor down her throat. Another person, BEN! walked up, the same happening. Then it was your name.

You grinned and walked over, pressing your back to his chest and leaning your head just below his chin, looking him in the eye with interest. Your mouth hung open and the tequila tricked down your throat, the over your lip and down your collarbone.

He chuckles as you finish swallowing and turn around. He places the bottle down and grabs your shoulders, and from the bottom or your neck, he longingly licks up to your lips. A rough kiss hit you like a storm as you grab onto him, drunkenly smiling into the kiss.

"Daaaaaaaamn!" BEN! let through the air as you were pushed up against the pool table.

"Dude Brian it's your shot, GO!!" Jeff seemed impatient as Brian pressed his thigh between yours. You let out a soft moan.

BEN! spoke again, "Man why can't I get that?!"

"That's enough." A dark voice cut through the sexual tension. Brian was ripped away from you.

"C'mon Tim I was enjoying that..." Brian spoke as you layed your eyes on Masky. Your vision began to blur as the tequila hit your system. Bile threatened your lips from the drink you didn't quite enjoy often.

"Y/n, you've had too much to drink, it's time to go to bed." He grabbed your wrist and began to rush you out.

You stumbled down the hall to your room, then you were grabbed and placed on the bed. You fell to your side and he spoke again, "stay."

"You can't... you can't jus tell me what..."

"Shut up and stay put." Masky left the room, the door wide open and you just stared at the light pouring in from the hall.

————

Masky's POV~

'That look... it wasn't for me but.. Christ. She's probably just too drunk to have noticed what she's done.'

I turn on the sink and let the water pour into a cup. A really shitty feeling had hit me when she was up against him like that. Now I wanna hurt both of them. I wanted to strangle Brian. What was he doing? And she was so fucking stupid for that. Can't she tell that every guy in that room wants to take her? Why fucking Brian? Was it just because he was normal looking?

Would it have been me if she knew what I look like?

I made my way up the stairs and turn into her room.

'She stayed...'

"Here," I spoke to her, her eyes were glazed over, she seemed half asleep as I handed her the cup, "drink up, you'll need it."

"You're... you're so fuckin rude Tim... I was having fun. And you ruined it... like you aaaaalllllwaaaayyysss doooo."

————

"I was doing what's best for you." He spoke out, a hint of anger in his voice. You looked at him in a matter of fact way, "n-noooo I'm in a ssafe place... like... I live here maaaan. I ain't gotta drive or nothin..."

"Y/n. He would've taken advantage of you. Right on that table."

"What m-makes you think I don't w-want that...."

"In front of everybody? And you're drunk. You wouldn't regret that in the morning?"

"S-so what... I was just havin fuuuun."

"Whatever. Go to sleep." He snapped at you again and it shook you up.

"H-hold on... whyyyy do you care? Ain't you supposed to like... hate me?"

He said nothing and stomped out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Y-yea fuck you too... bitch."

————

You groaned as you sat up, the sunshine lighting up your room.

"What happened last night?.." you rubbed your face. You weren't hungover, but the memory was hazy. You remember losing to Jeff in pool, and the tequila.

Brian licking it up and pinning you against the table. His thigh... then everything else is blurry.

You let out a sigh and got out of bed, the thought of Brian still on your mind. Was it just the alcohol? He's not your type, and it was only lust. That much you knew.

You change out of your clothes from last night and into a new, cozier outfit. Yawning you make your way downstairs to the dining table.

You made eye contact with Brian, ready to smile and wave when he averted his gaze to Masky, then down at his food.

What the fuck does Tim have to with this?