Chapter Seven

Author's note: Time skip, Harry is 6-7 now. He was 4 in the last chapter.
—————————————————————
Sirius snickered as Harry made a face, "It's not funny, Uncle Padfoot! How am I supposed to keep a leaf in my mouth for a month? A month!"
Sirius snorted, "I did it didn't I?"

"Yeah, and your Animagus is a dog. Dogs eat sh*t." Harry muttered. Remus' eyes widened, and he quickly glanced at Sirius. Sirius licked his lips, fighting the urge to laugh, "Language Harry,  and excuse me, but you ate some pretty weird sh—crap! You ate some weird crap when you were 5."

Harry grimaced, "I was 5, you are an adult. Like you're really old—" Sirius jaw dropped in shock as Remus spat out his tea and started laughing. 

Sirius shook himself out of his shock, quickly tackling Harry onto the couch. "You little prat! Take that back!" Harry laughed as Sirius tickled his sides, "No! Uncle Moony! Help!"

Remus shook his head, watching as the battle against Sirius' tickling continued.

"Uncle Padfoot! Stop! Haaha! I take it back, I take it back!" Sirius pulled back, "I win!"

Harry panted, trying to catch his breath as Sirius looked at Remus. "Remus is going to shrink the leaf and use a Sticking Charm. He'll stick it right under your tongue." Remus nodded, "And if you're anything like your parents, you'll be a natural. James was top in Transfiguration, and Lily was amazing at Charms and Potions."

Harry beamed, always eager for anything about his parents. Remus gestured for Harry to open his mouth, and almost reluctantly, he did. "Your dad was a stag," Harry hummed, fighting the urge to lick Remus' hand. Remus grinned, as though he'd read Harry's mind, "I'm almost done, cub."

After a few minutes, Remus pulled back, "What do you think I'll be?" Harry asked almost as soon as he had his mouth free.

Sirius snorted, "Impatient child." Remus arched a brow, "Says the most impatient, dramatic child of our year." Sirius glared, "I think you'll be a stag."

Remus snorted, "Your Animagus represents who you are, your personality. James was a stag because he was a cocky show off. I'm sure you'll hear about his strutting once you go to Hogwarts. But a stag doesn't really fit you."

Harry tilted his head, "What do you think I'll be then?" Remus hummed, "A cat, cause you're a troublemaker."

Harry grinned, "Well with you and Sirius as my role models, I didn't have a chance to be a good samaritan, now did I?"

Sirius let out a bark like laugh, "Spoken like a true Marauder!"