If the prologue went differently pt 1

[Starts from when they were getting sucked into the portal, not exactly proofread.]

"Shadow! Y/n! Get back here this instant!!" Trails yelled out worried as Sonic was holding onto Trail's Hand even more worried than Trails for his siblings' safety. Me and Shadow tried making a run for it toward Sonic And Trails but sadly only I made it to Trails, Grabbing tightly onto his hand.

"Sonic! Y/n!"

"SHADOW! SILVER!" Both I and Sonic shouted as we heard Shadow Shout out as he and Silver were sucked into the portal.

Sonic wiggled free of Trails Hand and Jumped into the portal after his brothers as tears came out from the edges of his eyes.

"No.."

You tried following his example but after seeing Sonic jump in Trails kept a tighter grip on you, putting you in a tight hug.

"Let go Trails!" You sobbed as you tried wriggling free but alas it didn't work.

CRACK

Trails gasped as Even more Cracks appeared on the portal as it finally exploded. Trails took cover covering you in the process as three, older, similar-looking Hedgehogs were thrown out of the portal. As the glass shattered.

"WHOA!!"

.........

"Mmm. Where... Am I?" A white hedgehog known as Silver said as he looked around, He spotted Shadow lying up and groaning.

"And by 'I' you mean 'we'?" Silver heard groaning again but from beside him.

"My head. Nice going, Shadow."

"How could this be my fault?" Shadow yelled in Sonic's face annoyed.

"You're the one who-"

"Hey!" Silver yelled catching the hedgehog's attention. they saw as he ran to a three-tailed wolf that seemed to be passed out along with a small hedgehog that looked oddly familiar.

"Kids! Hey! Kids, Speak to me!!"Silver shouted at one of the kids who were now coughing while you were still unconscious.

Sonic looked down at a pair of glasses on the ground, possibly the foxes.

'Such an old pair of glasses.' He thought as he picked them up.

"Feeling any better?" Silver asked the Wolf as he was still coughing.

"yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." the wolf responded.

Sonic handed Trails his glasses but before he put them on he quickly remembered the small royal who was still unconscious on the ground.

"oh no, Y/n!" He turns and shakes you trying to wake you, hoping you weren't seriously injured.

"Y/n!" he shouts your name once more as you begin to groan and open your eyes

"T-trails?" A cough comes from your throat as your vision focuses to see the three hedgehogs looking at you with a mix of confusion, shock, and..Amusement? But you? You instantly sat up in shock eyes widened. One by one you looked at each hedgehog as if you couldn't believe your eyes and little by little your quills stood up.