Chapter 1

A/n: oh boy... Sorry for the Many POV changes. That's your outfit, sorry if you don't like it.

--Third-person POV--
"Mmm. Where... Am I?" A white hedgehog known as Silver said as he looked around, He spotted Shadow lying up and groaning.

"And by 'I' you mean 'we'?" Silver heard groaning again but from beside him.

"My head. Nice going, Shadow." You woke up to Shadow and Sonic's bantering with a groan, sighed, and got up with pain shooting all through your legs to walk to them.

"How could this be my fault?" Shadow yelled in Sonic's face annoyed. 

"You're the one who.." Sonic didn't get to finish his sentence Since you pinched both of the boy's ears, shutting them up as you glared at them. 

"Could you two not fight, for one second?!" you shouted angered. 

"Unhand me!" Shadow shouted and he swatted your hand away making you wince and let go.

"Hey!" Silver yelled catching the hedgehog's attention. You saw as he ran to a three-tailed wolf that seemed to be passed out. You let go of Sonics ear as the three of you walked up to Silver and the Wolf.

 "Kid! Hey! Kid, Speak to me!!"Silver shouted at the kid who was now coughing. Sonic looked down at a pair of glasses on the ground.

'Such an old pair of glasses.' He thought as he picked them up.

"Feeling any better?" Silver asked the Wolf as he was still coughing. 

"yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." the wolf responded. You snatched the Glasses from Sonic's hand and walked up to the wolf. 

"Here, Your. Glasses." you handed him his glasses. 

"oh, thank-" he put them on. "... You.."

'what up with him?' you thought as you saw the poor wolf's face seeming as if he was about to scream, so you covered your ears. 

"AHHHH-!!!" Trails yelled as the other 3 also covered their ears.

 "Well, that's unpleasant." Silver said but it sounded muffled to you.

"What's the matter with him?" you heard Sonic say. 

"Beats me" You, Silver and Shadow responded. Now with their ears uncovered saw the kid was freaking out. 

"oh my god! Oh my god! I've really done it this time!!" 

"Uh, kid you alright?" you asked but, he seemed not to hear you.

"He's freaking out over Something so to answer your question, no. He's not alright." Sonic answered you, Smirking.

"Keep it up smartmouth, see where it gets you." You frowned at him crossing your arms.

"Not that I expected, but it DID! I can't believe it worked!! I'm a genius!" you could've sworn you saw stars in his eyes and surrounding him. 

"A genius who's going to be dead meat." 

'wow, his mood changes quickly.' you thought.

"Now he's talking to himself," Silver said as Sonic added: "I think he hit his head too hard.."

 "Okay, okay. Calm down Trails." I assume that's his name. 

"Stay calm and hide them well and fix the machine ASAP!" he sighed. 

"Good, that sounds like a plan. That'll do it!" he turned to you four.

"Now, let's-" A tall hedgehog teleported in front of him causing Trails to knock into him.

"OW!!" Trails Shouted out in pain. Since this tall hedgehog just appeared out of nowhere, I Might've gotten Scared.

"AH!" I shouted out as I hid behind Shadow, but quickly went to my original place while smiling sheepishly as Shadow looked at me with a glare. 

-Trails POV-

I got knocked to the ground by someone but, who was it?.. I looked up to see Lord Darren staring at me. I quickly stood up.

"Lo-Lord Darren, I didn't see you.." 

"What are you doing here, Trails?" 

"No-Nothing." 

"Nothing' is a hint of one of your 'messes' again." Lord Darren said as he pinched my ear-

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" It hurt a ton. He turned around, oh no.

"When I report this to the king, you'll be-"

"Yo." 

- Back to your POV-

'What's up with these two? First off they have strange clothes and shoes, they look surprised to see Me and the others and why did Sonic say that so casually? WE DON'T KNOW THEM DAMN IT.' I yelled in my head glaring daggers at Sonic. The tall hedgehog as I heard from Trails his name was Darren, looked stunned. 

-Third-person POV-

"Ouch! Ouch!!" Poor Trails' ear was still being pinched by Darren.

"Oh, my god." Darren let out. 

"Alright! You'd better tell us where the heck we are! Or we'll fight to talk!" Shadow shouted as you four got into a fighting stance. You and the others saw as Darren Snapped his fingers. You were confused at first but then you heard a rumble behind you. You let out a yelp as large thorn-covered vines wrapped around you, Shadow, Silver, and Sonic.

"This..." Darren started as he turned to Trails. 

"Now listen to me CAREFULLY! give them a disguise and don't tell anyone, I repeat, ANYONE, about this!!!" 

"Y-yes, sir!" Trails answered nervously. You heard Darren Say a chant.

"Chaos-" 'He knows chaos control?' Shadow thought.

'Ah, dammit.' You sighed heavily.

"Control!"