Slice of life 3.1 and 3.2

A/n: We're doing her other short comics while we wait. So let's go. Btw I gave you guys two qualitys from Sapphire to match the story, it doesn't have to apply to the main story if you don't want it to.

 Shadow sat alone in his room, sitting in front of a big mirror that had two pictures. His mother and father. Kaze opened the door and walked to Shadow. 

"Papa..." 

"Whats the matter, son? Your siblings are waiting for you on the playground." Shadow looked away, and Kaze knew something was up. 

"Something bothering you, Son?" 

"...Papa, why don't I look like mama?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Sonic has Mama's Eyes, Y/n has Mama's long hair and powers, and Silver looks Like Mama. But I...I have Nothing of her in me." 

"Is that what's bothering you? You think your mother loves you any less because of that?" 

"I know she loves me, but it would be nice to have something in common with her to make me think she's with me all the time." 

"Oh, but, my boy, you have the most essential part of your mother." Kaze chuckled as he rubbed His son's head. 

"Really? What is it?"

"Her Smile. You have her smile. Every time You do, I always see your mother in it. The same smile that brings light in anyone's darkest moment. Sonic, Y/n, and Silver have mine, but you and only you have your mother's smile, my son." Shadow looked back at his mothers' picture before looking at himself in the mirror and smiled. Then he tackled Kaze in a hug. 

"Thanks, Papa!!" 

"You're welcome. Now are you going to join your siblings or not?" 

"Yeah, I will!" Shadow jumped out of Kazes hands and ran out the door. 

"See you, Papa!" Kaze waved him goodbye before getting up, going over to the large window and seeing Shadow run out to his siblings who were waiting on the swings. 

"So what were you two talking about?" 

"Oh, nothing, just a private chat between father and son."