Family Bath Time!

-Third Person POV-

All four males were currently in the huge hot spring While you and your mother were Being cooked alive (Not literally) in your Merhog forms. Poor Silver Looked like he didn't want to be there anymore. 

"I'll never understand how you land-dwellers can enjoy hot baths." Your mother, Sapphire grumbled, you humming in agreement. Your Father sighed. 

"Come on, Honey, we've been through this every single time we bathe in a hot spring. It relaxes your muscles." He said ever so smugly which caused your mother to shoot him a look of annoyance with her ears pressed against her head. 

"More like cooks me and my baby alive..." Silver started to whine which caused everyone to look his way. 

"Papa, it's too hot! Can I get out now??" Silver complained with a flushed face while beads of sweat were sliding down his quills. 

Kaze Smirked at him and asked, "Have you counted to 100 yet?" 

A moment of silence before Silver answered, "...I lost count in the middle." 

Kaze leaned back and said with a happy tone, "Then start over again." The rest of you looked at him with wide eyes. You and everyone else (minus Kaze) stared at him in shock. 

"HUH!!? MAMA!!" Silver cried out. 

Sapphire picked Silver up as he said in glee, "yay!!" then You, "I think We've had enough haven't we Sweeties?" 

"Yea! Papas being a big meanie" you pouted while glaring slightly at your father and older brothers. 

"Aww! The poor Fishies can't even Dip their toes in! At least Silver tried before he gave up but your Mama and Sister are just too frail." 

Sonic and Shadow both nodded, "Yeah!!" Which caused Sapphire, You, and Silver to angrily pout at their words. With you and Silver still Pouting, Sapphire Looked at the hot tub for a moment before Smirking as if she was planning something devious. She dipped one of her fins in the hot water and fake cried, putting her hand on her forehead. 

"Oh, my babies. Your Papa is being mean to me and I need to be saved~!" That quickly got Sonic and Shadow's attention. 

"We're coming to save you, Mama!" They quickly swam over to Where you three were, You silently Giggled to yourself. 

His mood now ruined Kaze Said bitterly, "Hey! I thought we were having fun here!" 

"Nu-uh, Papa is being a meany to Mama!" Sonic replied Hugging Sapphires' tail. 

Shadow crosses his arms and states, "Yea! So Papa can Bath alone because we're done!" Sapphire scooped Sonic and Shadow and Hugged all four of you nuzzling together. 

"My little heroes~!" When you and your brothers weren't looking, Sapphire shot Kaze a Smirk which caused him to blush madly. Now yours and Sapphires' tail turned back to legs, Sapphire and your brothers started to walk away while you stayed with Kaze. Far away from the tub, of course, Even the steam made you hot. 

"My own family is turning against me! Woe is me!" Your father fake cried while putting his hand against his forehead like Sapphire did a few moments ago. Everything was quiet, you could even hear crickets. Until Kaze heard your muffled giggles coming from behind him. 

"Very funny, Very funny." He said sarcastically as He got out of the tub and picked you up then walked out the door, he shouted to The rest of your family who was just a few feet in front of you two, "Hey come on! I was just kidding!"