Chapter 5

Keywords: N/n= Nick name

-Third person POV-

Now in one of Darren's Study rooms... "So you're saying this place is 'cosium' and it's not just a different zone, but a different time from ours altogether?" Sonic said repeating what Darren told you four a few moments ago. 

"More or less." Trails, now sitting on a stack of books. 

"Time Travel and zone-hopping...AGAIN. I must be cursed." You patted Silver's head in attempted comfort while Shadow stared at you two with an uninterested expression. 

"Until we can figure out how this happened and find a way to fix it, I'd like nothing better for all of you to stay out of sight and pretend you don't exist. Unfortunately since Kaze and Sapphire have seen you, that's no longer an option." Darren stated. 

Trails was putting a book on a shelf before Daren told him— "Trails,Go get the spare wands." 

"Yes, lord Darren." A few moments later Trails got down with a box that you assumed had the Wands inside. 

"Since you're my 'assistants' it would be very suspicious if you didn't at least appear to have some experience with magic. You can't use them, but no one knows that." The four of you Examined 'your' wands, You looked over to Shadow who had an irritated look on his face. 

(You can choose your wand,I like L or H) 

"Now put it away before you poke your eye out. You may address me as Lord Darren for the time being." Sonic raced around with his with you behind him nervous he would trip and poke his eye out. Silver was still examining his. And Shadow? Well... 

"Seriously?" The Ebony Said with an unamused tone. 

"In our world, a wand can help stabilize magic until it can be fully controlled." Darren clarified with his hands on his hips, Trails Running past him to put the box back in place. 

"I made these for my niece and Nephews, So lose them and you die." Darren threatened with his third eye glowing. 

"I have chaos powers which I can control very well, thank you." —Shadow started while taking off the mask on him— "I'm not going to pretend to be Something or someone I'm not." He said as politely as he could, Holding out both the mask and wand towards Darren. 

"I'm not asking you to do this for you or myself. I'm asking for the sake of My king and Queen. Finding out their children are missing is bad enough, but to find you four in their place would be...a nightmare."