Lisa didn't expect him to be THIS cold.

She was removing her dress in front of him, when he asked what she was doing.

"I'm, doing...." Her jade cheeks were turning bright red. "The it..." She stuttered.

"The what? I don't have time for nonsense. I've booked a room for you next floor. I'm leaving next morning." He blurted.

"You're what?" She was taken aback.

"I have work woman. What do you think?" He was crude and cold again.

Tears threatened to fall. She held back very well, one must be truthful.

"Get out." She ordered.

"What?" He sat there, looking at her with  a shocked expression. What was he expecting though?

"Get.out." She emphasised.

He scoffed before he slammed the wooden door shut behind him loudly, flinching the soul of the poor girl, who stood there stunned.

The drops of sweet-saltiness fell from her beautiful eyes. Not a single word Dared come out of her mouth. It felt painful. Very.

In her emarald dress filled with beauty, She sat on the bed. The held back tears started falling out, wetting the silk clothing little by little. Before she knew it, there was huge tear stain on her dress.

She pulled the blanket over herself, letting the tears fall from her eyes for the next 3 or 4 hours, crying herself to what you can call -- somewhat--- sleep.

_______________________________

The next morning, Lisa woke up to, not surprisingly, swollen eyes.

She was supposed to move into Jungkook's mansion today. Certainly, she can't be greeting people with swollen eyes right after their marraige.

So, when she came out, paparazzi spotted her. With black Celine sun glasses, ofcourse.

Doubts about why Jungkook wasn't out with her caused a few bumps in the online forums but, its not like it causes a great deal of problems.

She entered the Jeons Mansion.

The house was not only looking luxurious, it was also one of the most expensive houses in all of Korea.

Lisa moved her things upstairs, without letting the servants help her because she wanted to be alone.

There was only one bedroom in the house, what were they gonna do? Sleep on the sofa? Whatever.

Night came, day came, like that 1 week passed by. Lisa was still getting used to a quiet house. It was strange to just walk around the house which was empty, like her.

Jungkook came home sometimes, in the late hours of the day, slept in the study and then left early in the morning.

1 month later.

"So I will be the main ambassador of Celine?" Lisa asked Bo Gum who was trying to get her to agree to be his company, Celine's main ambassador.

"Yes Lisa. With all privileges."

"Oh. Thank you then. Although I still don't understand why me." Lisa signed the contract.

"Because your aura just screams Celine" He explained.

Jungkook came home right then, his boots tapped on the floor but he had to stop and take a double take at Lisa talking to Bo Gum.

"Hello Mr Jeon. I'm Park Bo Gum." He greeted.

"Hello Mr Park. Why the special visit, without my knowledge?" Jungkook asked, emphasising the last part.

"Oh, I'm here to offer your lovely wife the offer of Celines brand ambassadorship. Which she has potential to  ace." Bo Gum said.

"Oh?" His eyes darted to Lisa who hid behind Bo Gum, staring at the very interesting floor.

"I'll get going then Mr Jeon. I have work to do." He shook hands with Jungkook and then left.

"So, care to explain?" He looked at her.

"I- I was bored at home." She spoke louder.

He raised his eyebrows.

"I don't need to explain everything to you Jeon. I hope you have another meeting because I'm going out with Chaeyoung." Lisa walked past him, suddenly feeling a gush of proudness explode inside her.

"Stop." He grabbed her wrist.

"What now?"

"What made you think you can talk to me like that?" He asked, his eyes darkening slowly.

_______________________________

Late!! I know. I'll upload faster next time but I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

ILY.