Anarchy

I was called to the police station and I know what Azami is gonna do: he's gonna have the cops arrest me and have Eizan be the victim in all of this.

So it's basically gonna make that piece of shit be the hero when he's clearly the fuck not.

It's like a group of masculine bodybuilders surrounding King Arthur's sword and then, all of a sudden, an anorexic kid comes out and says, "he's got this". Like, no the fuck you don't.

Anyway, when I walked in, limping with an ice pack on my quad, I saw Eizan with a scared look on his face while Erina was in there with him and many other officers.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I know that I have to wait and see.

~Erina POV~

Eizan: ばかげてる。彼は私を攻撃しました。 (This is ridiculous. He attacked me.)

Erina: 誰も信じてくれないよ、叡山。ここで証拠を入手しました。 (No one believes you, Eizan. I got the proof right here.)

Eizan: 彼は私を窓から通しました。 (He put me through a window.)

Interrogator: あなたがガラスの破片を手に取り、それで彼の足を刺したようです。 (After you apparently took a shard of glass and stabbed him in the leg with it.)

Eizan: それは真実ではない。 (That's not true.)

Erina: アザミがこれを見逃すとは思わないでください。 (Don't think Azami is gonna let this slide.)

Eizan: そうそう!素晴らしい!ありがとう! (Oh, yeah! Great! Thank you!)

Interrogator: ただし、不法侵入および不当破壊行為の罪には問われます。あなたの場合はカルマが一因となっているようですね。直視してください、あなたのキャリアはもう終わりです。もう誰もあなたを必要としていません。 (But you will be charged for breaking in and unprovoked vandalism. Looks like Karma played a factor in your case. Just face it, your career is done. No one wants you anymore.)

Eizan went silent as he knows his story's all crap and his career is over. He's finished, but I know my father will do something to help him. I just know it.

Eizan: 理解する必要があります、あなたの名前の姓は危険です。そして、あなたが彼に対して何もしなければ、彼はさらに危険になるでしょう。私たちは同じチームです! (You have to understand, Y/N L/N is dangerous. And he will be more dangerous if you don't do something about him. We're on the same team!)

Interrogator: いや、違うよ、叡山。あなたには十数件の罪があり、薙切えりなや遠月学園に二度と近づくことは許されません。このために、あなたは105年間刑務所で過ごすことになります。 (No, we're not, Eizan. You have a dozen charges on you and you are not allowed to go near Erina Nakiri or Totsuki Academy ever again. And for this, you will be spending 105 years in prison.)

When he was about to leave...

Interrogator: あなたのキャリアが台無しになり、永久にキャンセルされたので、あなたの行動が急いでいることを願っています。 (I hope that your actions were a rush because it just killed your career and you're cancelled for life.)

The interrogator left to check on Y/N as I went up to Eizan's face and stared him down.

Erina: 一度だけ言ってやる、このクソ野郎。もしあなたが再び私や私の友人に近づくことがあれば、あなたの名前があなたの頭を床に押しつけても問題ありません。 (I'm gonna say this once, you son of a bitch. If you go near me or my friends ever again, I will have no problem with Y/N putting your brains on the floor.)