chatper 9 -is he dead?-

Hey guys welcome to chatper I hope you enjoy the other ones enjoy.

Dakota delaney

I kept on running until I saw one of his guards "is Elijah going to be okay?" I said with fear in my eyes "yes he said it will be safer if you go home" he said I nodded hoping in thr car as he started driving but these thoughts on my mind kept popping up is he going to be okay? What's going on? And how did they know we were here?

As we made it back home I went upstairs to my room taking off my dress and getting in the shower I prayed Elijah is okay I mean it's obvious why they go after him because he's the most dangerous mafia in the world and they probably want Elijah dead but the real question is what did he do to them? He just probably wants peace for once.

Being in the mafia is not really that easy.

I came out of the shower and put on some shorts and a t-shirt and Elijah hoodie he doesn't care if I wear it I thought of something in mind and I know the person who to call I dalied the number and after a long time they picked up " hello who is this?" "It's Dakota"
"Oh is there something wrong?" "Well maybe I just want to se if Elijah will be coming home?" "Oh I'm not sure because I heard he got shot" when I heard those words my eyes filled with tears I quickly wiped it "is he d-d-dead?" "No they didn't say about him being dead they just said he got shot" "ok thank you" I ended the call.

I'm glad he's not dead but I'm worried that he got shot why didn't the guards help him?

8 hours later.

He still wasn't home yet and it made me even more worried so I took out my phone and dalied his number and it went to his voicemail and I figured something had to be going on why wasn't he home and why he didn't answer his phone?

I layed on the bed and pulled the covers and cried while going to sleep.

Hope you enjoy this chatper and I'm planning on making a book of rory and amora.