chapter 1 -arranged marriage?-

Hello welcome to chapter 1 and the words will be 1000+ enjoy.

"Girl are you done your taking to long" my sister says "would you shut up and I'm taking my time" I said she's so annoying "the heels isn't even here let's go since your being mean even tho u told me to come here" I said.

"I wasn't even a truma but whatever" she said but the real question is when did I said u were having a truma so I just let it slide because I don't wanna keep on arguing.

Plus I'm not letting her ruin my day.

And reached the cashier to check out we were at the mall because my sister had to grab a few things we walked out the shop.

~~

we made it back home after alot of traffic in the way "mom dad were home" my sister says I walk upstairs to my room shutting it I went on my computer.

A few minutes later my dad called me into his office he called at the wrong time but what could it possibly be that he wants I'm tryna have a day without yall ruinning my day.

I walked inside the office just to see dad sitting on the chair and mom sitting on the couch "yes?" I said he took a deep breath in and sigh "I want you to sit down" he said I took a seat did dad just call me to waste my time? "Kota before I say this please do not be mad" he said softly.

"Why shouldnt I be mad?" I said "well um" he said "dad just say it I don't have time for this shit" I said he sigh and said "Elijah Lennox wants an arranged marriage with you" he said and I frozed I wanted to yell at dad but I couldn't it's like my body stopped.

Finally I could move and said "what why me though can't he just choose amora?" I said but why me amora is here to "If he choose amora its not going to work" he said I was so confused "and they will be having dinner with us tonight they will arrive in 7 hours so be prepared" he said.

I stood up and before I walked out my dad voice stopped me "Kota do u understand?" He said I sigh "yes father" I said walking out the room.

I saw my sister and brother standing outside the door "wait both of you knew and didn't tell me?" I said with anger in my voice "Kota we were planning on telling you but father said- I cut my brother off "I don't care what he said u should of told me and maybe I wouldn't be angry " I said with angry tears "Kota were so sorry" she said "FUCK YOU ALL" i said slamming the door I hope they heard that.

And I can't believe dad I don't think I will forgive him he's literally making you're daughter get married to some stranger I don't know well maybe I do know him from Google but still.

But I wonder why dad means when he said it won't work with amora I'm so confused but I should be getting ready right now and I need a dress.

~~

I was done getting ready and only had 5 minutes until they came but to be honest I looked kinda good.

I heard the door open and see amora I don't even wanna see her fucking face "um kota?" She said I rolled my eyes "what" I said "I'm sorry" she said "oh no it's okay don't be sorry your not the one getting married and that u didn't hide it rom you'...

I heard the door open and see amora I don't even wanna see her fucking face "um kota?" She said I rolled my eyes "what" I said "I'm sorry" she said "oh no it's okay don't be sorry your not the one getting married and that u didn't hide it rom you're sister" I said "I'll give you space to think about it" she said walking out.

"KOTA THERE HERE" my dad yelled I walked out my room and went downstairs finally I made it down and I see a man wearing a suit well damn he looks fine "Hi you must be Dakota" the lady says I'm guessing thats Mrs Lennox and I see a man holding her hand and I'm guessing that's Mr Lennox.

"Yes I am nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand "this is my husband this is Elijah and Rory" she said I think Rory is a person who flirts because I saw him blowing amora kisses and she was blushing disgusting.

And Elijah is a type of cold person but attractive wait why am I starting to like hi- shut up you bitch.

We all sat at the table and I had to sit next to Elijah it's like I'm crursed or something it was silent until my dad said something "soo about the marriage?" Dad said "oh yes there's also a upcoming mafia ball u guys will need to act like couples" he said WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME WHYYYY.

I turn around and made eye contact with Elijah I quickly look away I love his eye color.

"So Dakota how's you're day going?" Rory asks smirking at me "oh it was pretty okay I guess" I said softly "when is the wedding happening?" Elijah said his voice is so hot it could be the death of me.

"Next month" his dad said I spit my drink out and it fell right on the table oh shit "I'm so sorry everyone" I said grabbing a napkin cleaning up the mess I'm so embarrassed "oh that's ok dear I know you're surprised" the lady said.

After I finished I ran to the bathroom did I fucking embarrassed my self in front of Elijah? Yes girl you di- SHUT UP FOR THE LAST TIME.

I finally calm down and went back to the dinning room "are you okay?" my mom asks "yes ofc" I said sitting back down I saw amora holding her laugh fuck her she's not helpful.

Elijah stood up and said "where's the bathroom?" He said but my dad spoke "Kota show him where the bathroom is " he said wait but why me? "Ok" Elijah followed me upstairs.

I lead him to the bathroom "um here's the bathroom" I said and he just walked pass me without saying thank you.

Well that's rude.

Thank you for reading chapter 1
Words: 1052