chatper 4 - mafia ball part 2 -

Dakota dress for the ball ^

Welcome to chatper 4 hope you will enjoy it :)

Its 9:19 I think we should already be out by now I go downstairs and I saw Elijah in his suit he looks so hot I can't I'm gonna pass out.

He came walking towards me and grab my hands I blushed "remember we need to act like a couple" he said smirking "o-okay" I said.

He took walked us to the limo which is dropping us off I'm guessing he opened the door for me "thank you" I said nicely "my pleasure my queen" he said WAIT WHAT IM HIS QUEEN?

Omg this man will be the reason of my death I swear.

He got inside the car and the driver started going to our destination and I was shaking "what's wrong?" Elijah asked me "well this is my first time going to a ball I'm nervous" I said he probably thinks I'm crazy "oh it's okay just stay by me when we get there okay?"  He said "mhm" I said.

Finally we reached there oh shoot what if people won't like me? "Come on let's go hold my hand" he said I grab his hands I like how they feel there so soft.

He pulls me by my waist and I took a deep breath in and we walked by the door and the guards swing it opened all eyes went on us.

The fuck yall staring for?

I heard so many whispers.

"I wonder who's that girl"
"Damn he looks fine"
"I like her dress"

"I'm gonna go get us a drink" he said I nodded until I was pulled by someone it was amora "oh hi" I said "hii did you see how close you were to Elijah" she said winking making Blush "I-I don't even like him" I said and she just slapped her face "girl it's obvious because your blushing aww so cute" she said.

"Oh my gosh amora he probably don't even like me anyways" I said she walked away smirking and I sighed.

I look behind me to see Elijah standing there don't tell me he heard everything "um hi?" I said with a fake smile he grab my chin and moved a strain of hair from my ear.

"Dont worry I feel the same way" he said and placed a soft kiss on my lips w-w-what.

Shrhejdjkcjkdkf.

OMG HE JUDT KISSED ME AHHHH and then he walked away.

I wonder what else can those lips do but my thoughts were Interrupted by someone's voice "what's a beautiful girl like you doing all alone" he said.

"For your information Im not alone" I said rolling my eyes "no gentleman would leave a lady this beautiful here" he said this guy is annoying me "I'm 22 and I can take care of myself plus shouldn't you be minding your own business?" I said but it's true.

Why does he care that I'm alone? "Darling I'm already in your business" he said and I felt uncomfortable with him calling me darling.

I was going to walk away but instead he pinned me against the wall "I didn't say you can go yet" he said I sigh "listen I have a fiance" I said showing him the ring.

He's fucking blind.

"What's his name?" He said why the hell does he want to know "uh Elijah Lennox? But why do you wanna know" I said and he pulled out a gun to my forehead I gasp.

"Baby I won't kill you if you tell me where he is" he said smirking why the fuck would I say that shit I got in some trouble "what if I dont?" I said smirking back "I'll send you to hell" he said.

And he got shot to the floor I quickly ran to Elijah hiding behind his back "don't ever touch my fiance again" he said.

Elijah dragged me out of the ball "were going home" he said sounding angry what did I do to make him angry?

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked he ignored me and hoped in the car I also hoped in I sat by him but he moves away.

"Ok be like that jerk" I said rolling my eyes and he looked at me with wined eyes "I'm being a jerking I can get privacy?" He said well I understand that but you should've said something "you can but- he cut me off "ok so then leave me the fuck alone" he shouted and tears started falling from my eyes.

When we made it home I went to my room and slammed the door Elijah opened the door and said "don't fucking slam my door you brat" he said "how am I being a brat it's not my fault you hurt my feeling" I said and angry tears "well it was meant to hurt you anyways" he said but then I frozen.

"Y-y-you don't mean that right" I said he rolled his eyes "ofc I mean it and if you slam the door again I'm kicking you out do you understand?" He said and I nodded sadly "use your fucking words or ill make you speak" he said "Yes" I said softly he closed the door and I hoped on the bed.

I ruined everything and it's my fault.

Wait no it's actually not my fault because I didn't even do anything  to him and he's being a dick right now so I don't give a fuck he can kick me out if he wants to.

I'll go to my parents house.

Hey everyone thank you for reading chatper hope you enjoyed it soon I'm gonna do Elijah's pov.