together.

- Let's leave the car parked at your store and walk. - said Phai because Bank's billiards is not very far from Phai's restaurant. Do you like that woman? - Phai

he asked, still a little upset. Bank turned to look at Phai with a slight frown.

- Are you sure you want to ask this question? Bank asked, a little quiet.

- You should know who I like, or do you think I changed my mind so quickly? - Bank asked in a slightly irritated tone.

- Well, it seems like you're trying to stop thinking about me quickly. Who knows if you are attracted to someone to stop liking me or not? - Phai said while thinking.

- I would like to do that too. But I don't want to drag anyone down to get hurt. - Bank replied bluntly, and the two remained silent as they walked towards Phai's restaurant.

- Bank, why don't you go out with someone? You should give yourself a chance. - Phai repeated as he stopped walking, causing Bank, who was walking, to turn around and look in incomprehension.

- For what? Do you really want me to forget you? - Bank asked back, his eyes hurting. Seriously, Bank wasn't ready to open up to anyone yet. Although he could get someone now too, he didn't understand why Phai had to ask him that. Bank was silent because he didn't know how to explain, then he saw Phai's worried face. This surprised him quite a lot.

P'Phai, what do you have? – Bank asked, taking a deep breath.

- Nothing, I'm just worried about you. Phai said. Bank admits it's good, but in his heart, he's slowed down at the same time.

- I couldn't care less

you in another way. - Bank replied and the two looked at each other.

Let's go to the restaurant. - Phai broke the silence. The two then walked towards the

restaurant. Arriving, Phai asked Bank to talk to Pad, the restaurant manager, about what kind of decorations to put up, as Bank always comes to help Phai.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Phai's cell phone rang making Bank look a little worried. - Speak first. Dad called. said Phai, because he wanted Bank to know that the caller was his father. And Bank himself was unconsciously relieved. Phai went out to talk to his father behind the store, as for Bank, he continued talking to the restaurant manager. After a while, Phai came back stressed. Bank looked at him, worried and suspicious.

-P'Phai, P'Pad and I have come to a conclusion. Bank said. - Can I go back and listen? I have to

Go see my father now. said Phai with

a slightly strained voice.

-Okay, but why are you in a hurry now? What happened?- Bank asked worriedly, because he thought Phai's father wouldn't make him uncomfortable all of a sudden.

-Nothing, everything is fine. Well, I'm going to do some urgent things. You can stay here? I'll finish talking and be right back. Now, talk to Pad about the decoration costs first. Phai said, because he wanted Bank to stay at his restaurant first.

-All good. Bank responded. Phai smiled slightly before grabbing some of his belongings and his car keys. So, he quickly went back to get the car from Bank's store. As for Bank, he continued talking to the restaurant manager.

- Khun Phai trusts Bank a lot. Otherwise, he wouldn't let him handle anything in a restaurant like this. - said Pad smile, when

Fai saiu.

- I don't want to get into trouble, P'Pad. I'm afraid that other people will slander me for harassment, but P'Phai asked me to help come up with some ideas. so I came to help.-replied Bank.