𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 - YouXChaewon

╚» 좋아하는 사람과 피크닉 데이트«╝

I'm going out with Chaewon today

I'm going out with Chaewon today. I finally had to courage to ask her out on a date. I've been waiting for this moment ever since I found out I had feelings for her, she's such a sweet girl who deserves the best in life. I decided that we will be going out to the park for a romantic picnic date. So we can just get lost in nature. I just know she's gonna look so beautiful, and memorizing. I can't wait until she arrives. I decided to head out there two hours earlier to set up. I set up these beautiful lights, that flickered with pastel colors. I set up my blue pastel picnic cover with my basket that has sandwich kit and fruits in it with napkins to help us clean up. It was perfect. I decided to message Chaewon to see if she was ready.

text messages begins

Y/N - Hi Chae, are you ready yet?

Chaewon - Hi Y/N, yes I'm ready. Where are you? I'll catch a ride.

Y/N - I'm at Yeouido Hangang Park.

Chaewon - Oh your really close, I'll be there in five see you soon!

Y/N - See you soon chae!

text messages end

I waited for Chaewon to appear, I also picked up some flowers from the flower shop to give to her. It was a rare type of flower found in Korea, the name was Sharon. It was a beautiful purple-white flower that always made me think of Chaewon. I soon noticed Chaewon getting out of the taxi and walking towards me. I watched as she walked up to me in this beautiful white dress, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Chaewon - "Um, hi Y/N. Sorry if I was late." She said a little embarrassed.

Y/N - "No you weren't, you came just in time I just finished setting up!" I reassured her.

Chaewon - "Oh okay, where's our picnic?" She asked.

Y/N - "Over here follow me." I say as I grab her hand with my free hand and take her over to my picnic set-up.

Chaewon's expression was cute, she had a shocked expression on seeing how much effort I put in. I decided this was the best time to hand her the flowers I picked.

Y/N - "These are also for you." I say as I hand her these flowers I picked out for her.

Chaewon - "Thank you." She replied as she blushed a little. I smiled seeing that.

Y/N - "So, are you ready to begin our picnic?" I ask her and she nodded.

We began to sit down and make sandwiches. Chaewon made herself a ham, cheese, and mayo sand-which. She likes it like that as it tastes just like the ones her mom used to make for her. That warmed my heart how she thought of her mother. I on the other hand loaded my sandwich up with lettuce, tomato, peppers, ham, cheese, mayo, and my secret spicy sauce. It tasted delicious. Chaewon got a bit of mayo on her cheek, I went and wiped it off seeing as she blushed a light pink again. It was so adorable. After we ate I decided to make conversation.

Y/N - "Your really pretty Chaewon." I blurted out loud.

Chaewon - "Oh, thank you Y/N. You don't look bad yourself." She said blushing from my compliment. I decided this was the great time to ask her if I could kiss her.

Y/N - "Do you mind if I kiss you?" I asked nervously. She stared at me for a while until she put her lips on mine. I wasn't expect for her to kiss me. This was the best kiss ever, it was coming from my crush after all. We stayed kissing for a while until eventually she pulled back and said.

Chaewon - "My mom wants me to go home in a while, I enjoyed this date Y/N." She said as she helped me clean up. After we finished cleaning I decided to walk her to where her taxi would be coming to pick her up.

Y/N - "I'm glad you enjoyed this date, I put a lot of effort into it." I said happy that she enjoyed her outing with me. Soon, I seen a taxi pull her and I assumed it was hers.

Chaewon - "That's my taxi, thanks for the date Y/N. I would love to do this again." She said as she kissed me on the cheek and went to get into the car.

I can't believe I took Chaewon out, my beautiful crush..

ȯ word count: 771